i think im gonna cut my medial canthus like the guy i was with in the same telegram chat

smoth

smoth

Gemerald
he told us he had a lot of troubles with his eyes afterwards, do u have any recommendations on how to do it better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Iblameelijah, Vanilla, aber and 3 others
@Clavicular nigro what do u think

• +1
Reactions: aber and ey88
bro this shit does not seem safe

• +1
Reactions: looks>books and itzyaboyJJ
bro this shit does not seem safe

MOG OR BE MOGGED

• +1
Reactions: aber and ey88
skm (the guy who did that) is totally ok tho
just because 1 person who did it is ok doesnt mean u will be, the things he did will be different from yours or maybe u have something that would not just go as smoothly like that, i dont think cutting near your fucking eye with a knife at home is reasonable

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
Please dont do this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser, Xangsane and smoth
nigga why
Cause its obciously Fake lol, hes not actually cutting it, hes giga squinting in the after which enhances the medial canthus look

Cause its obciously Fake lol, hes not actually cutting it, hes giga squinting in the after which enhances the medial canthus look
nigga i literally knew this guy before he became shizo and decided to tell fsb about the group chat we ve been in

and yes he actually did it

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
nigga because your eye will get an infection retard your gonna go fucking blind like a idiot
im just gonna sterilise the knfie and use ice afterwards

im just gonna sterilise the knfie and use ice afterwards
if your gonna do this don't use raw ice because bacteria gets on it cover it with a clean cloth and you need to constantly clean and disinfecte the wound until it heals but dont be mad when u got blind like a retard

• +1
Reactions: aber and smoth
You can obviously see the cuts form when he puts the end of the knife to his eye

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
This is even more dumb than bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
If you do this you deserve brain infection into death

Bruh don't do this shit