I think im gonna really rope

B

beztia6215

Iron
The temptations are more and more stronger everyday

The reasons are mainly my ipd(low)my social anxiety when it get really bad I start shaking I dont go outside dont have friends
Or they dont wanna talk to me cuz they are shamed of me never have girfriend never tried now im 16 going to 17 but i dont plan living long. does anybody overcome wanting to rope like last minute?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and optimisticzoomer
super fucking cringe.

Jfl this nigga is implying he's a weaker pussy than james sapphire

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, boss8055, rexylkmxg and 5 others

The reasons are mainly my ipd(low)my social anxiety when it get really bad I start shaking I dont go outside dont have friends
Or they dont wanna talk to me cuz they are shamed of me never have girfriend never tried now im 16 going to 17 but i dont plan living long. does anybody overcome wanting to rope like last minute?
dnrd but im getting hard when i look into mirror:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Running! and Shkreliii
send me a selfie, and i'll outline exactly what you have to do.

Or come work for me. You don't have anything to lose right?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, STUPIDREFEREES, optimisticzoomer and 4 others

i'm ready for work boss, hire me

why would you rope??? why dont u try new things do u things u havent done atleast live the life u have already dont rope bro and end it early trust me

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, LooksThinker and ambi
why would you rope??? why dont u try new things do u things u havent done atleast live the life u have already dont rope bro and end it early trust me
cuz he's a lazy loser.
people like him it's more fun to ldr and play video games and make MOOOOMYYYY feed them.
Imagine his exact genetics charged with a bayonet into another mans stomach.
And he can't even fucking work, or endure something people way below him have endured :lul:

The utter state of white men is fascinating.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, mewingmaxxer and LooksThinker
If your main problem is social anxiety can’t you take drugs to decrease inhib?

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Shkreliii
cuz he's a lazy loser.
people like him it's more fun to ldr and play video games and make MOOOOMYYYY feed them.
And he can't even fucking work, or endure something people way below him have endured :lul:

how do you know this ? is this cope?

you're not going to kill yourself bitch boy, and if you do then why are you seeking attention? By killing yourself you're calling your mother a worthless whore, that her feelings doesn't matter.
That you killed yourself over :lul: what you care what some bastard 17 year old says?
I was lonely for 3 years straight, from 17 to 19

What is your mommy a fucking whore? Who you don't care about? IS your dad a fucking bitch?
fucking a whore is behind a 100 buck paywall.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, boss8055, mewingmaxxer and 2 others
how do you know this ? is this cope?
if someone values their life this little, then they're a normie

Infact someone litteraly commited suicide 3 days ago in my train station.

What would be more impactful? This bitch taking a 60k loan and having the best time of his life?
Or his body being completely cleaned after 40 minutes.
The memory of him vanished faster than what his bitch mom fed him for.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, mewingmaxxer and Edgarpill
how old?
Any skills?
I need website programmers.
website programmers? you mean webdev? i'm 28 and i have the skill of being mature and having a lot of time.. :feelshmm::feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
the attention seeking here is insane, just do it bro, no one cares bout u anyway

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker

Can you hire me please

website programmers? you mean webdev? i'm 28 and i have the skill of being mature and having a lot of time.. :feelshmm::feelshmm:
idk maybe we'll do .org party

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cannotbeasked and JohnDoe
@Shkreliii over I don’t know programming

why not just die by abusing steroids instead of going out like a loser pussy?

sure i fucking hate myself and despise every ounce of my existence, but the only way i would kill myself is through steroids.

• +1
Reactions: caffeinemaxxed, boss8055, LooksThinker and 1 other person

sure i fucking hate myself and despise every ounce of my existence, but the only way i would kill myself is through steroids.
jfl i remember seeing your banner :lul:
The exposing yourself in public ads were elite.

Also true, only sensible anmd high iq way to suicide + testosterone is anti depression.

• JFL
Reactions: mistermogger
water

• +1
if u would rope then ur giveing up ur life might as well just not rope but stop careing & be destructive have fun if u want to die anyway

• +1
Reactions: notrealdanish, LooksThinker, rexylkmxg and 1 other person
before you go hop on hgh ai and 1g test and tell me if it changed ur facial bone structure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and cannotbeasked

Just get some risky hobbies and push the limits in them (urban climbing like alain robert, or base jumping for example). At least you’ll have achieved some uncommon experiences in the small amount of time you remain in this cruel world. You might also have some near death experiences and start enjoying life more.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and rexylkmxg

nigga dont kys i care about u 🥺

if u would rope then ur giveing up ur life might as well just not rope but stop careing & be destructive have fun if u want to die anyway
this.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Just get some risky hobbies and push the limits in them (urban climbing like alain robert, or base jumping for example). At least you’ll have achieved some uncommon experiences in the small amount of time you remain in this cruel world. You might also have some near death experiences and start enjoying life more.
the moment i jumped 7 meters, i felt nothing but pure ectasy, nothing existed, i was an angel.

the moment i jumped 7 meters, i felt nothing but pure ectasy, nothing existed, i was an angel.
What about when you landed? just curious about how it felt.

the urge to rope will go away, you deciding to rope will never go away.

Just keep living, making steps no matter how small to make your life better. And at the very least, keep living for your loved ones.

super fucking cringe.

Jfl this nigga is implying he's a weaker pussy than james sapphire

The real james sapphire is dead

The jews killed him

This bluepilled ass nigga is not james sapphire

• +1
cuz he's a lazy loser.

aye, can u help me on discord. I want to create an outline for myself. after GH kinda messed up my face i want to change it. I have money because i worked. I can get surgeries. But i don’t know where to start. looking for a guide and someone more educated than myself to help me. I want to ascend.

Yh welcome to the club, being sub5 is just ropefuel

ur not serious about the 100mg test permablast tho right cuz thats nothing

ur not serious about the 100mg test permablast tho right cuz thats nothing
ive done some other steroids, but rn its just a 100mg permablast to get me to roughly 1300ng without having to worry about minmaxxing my levels and worrying about testosterone lowering products

also ive literally experienced 0 side effects while on 100mg, like literally 0, not even acne or balding

you're not going to kill yourself bitch boy, and if you do then why are you seeking attention? By killing yourself you're calling your mother a worthless whore, that her feelings doesn't matter.
That you killed yourself over :lul: what you care what some bastard 17 year old says?
I was lonely for 3 years straight, from 17 to 19

What is your mommy a fucking whore? Who you don't care about? IS your dad a fucking bitch?
fucking a whore is behind a 100 buck paywall.
15 bucks in central america

ive done some other steroids, but rn its just a 100mg permablast to get me to roughly 1300ng without having to worry about minmaxxing my levels and worrying about testosterone lowering products

also ive literally experienced 0 side effects while on 100mg, like literally 0, not even acne or balding
bro how is 100mg gonna get you to 1300ng

Trust me youre gonna see how dumb that would be in the future. It's only important to you right now cause you're in highschool. Once you go to college and get some girls and meet some people who dont have a preconceived idea of you, you will realize how stupid all those worries were back then. Lift weights, take a martial art and work on your social skills /confidence, then go to college and watch everything change.

• JFL
Reactions: caffeinemaxxed

I began thinning on 140 mg/week