I think I'm one of the most deformed users ever

hopecel

hopecel

✊♀️ ADONISSS ♀️✊
why shouldn't I become ropecel when everyone including dalit Hamza mogs me?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, poopoohead, IAMNOTANINCEL and 5 others
Probably are, retarded nigger

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC, Debetro, rand anon and 5 others
im too high inhib to kys idk why, idk wtf i long for when life is only getting shittier and shittier for me

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
im too high inhib to kys idk why, idk wtf i long for when life is only getting shittier and shittier for me
I should've roped a decade ago tbh

idk until when will I live this shitty life but I'm getting more and more tired of everything tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and <6PSLcel
Legit. I cant stand looking at my bloated potato face anymore

• JFL
Legit. I cant stand looking at my bloated potato face anymore
you have no idea how lucky you are if you got symmetrical face

bloating is easily fixable please don't compare with us truecels

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and cytoplasm
  • JFL
Dont do it bro trust me

• +1
  • +1
y, life is shit and there really seems to be no hope, from a looks, dating, relationship and financial standpoint
Yeah same only focused on trying to make some bs money method work and rotting in my room

• +1
y, life is shit and there really seems to be no hope, from a looks, dating, relationship and financial standpoint
If you kill your self im gonna fucking kill you
As i said.
Blast tren nigga

• JFL
  • JFL
you have no idea how lucky you are if you got symmetrical face

bloating is easily fixable please don't compare with us truecels
PIH is worse

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: piec and hopecel
I am

turbo asymmetrical :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

someone might find that attractive but ASYMMETRY REPULSES EVERY GIRL
Face doesnt matter anyway, especially in balkans. Its all about status and low inhib

• JFL
Think twice

• Hmm...
sounds like a fucking horrible idea
And dont feel guilt.
Stores usually are just big scams who fuck people up in alot of ways you wouldnt know.
Selling fake propaganda scams, lacing your food with fucking soy and vegetable oil.
Even olive oil isnt real. Organic olive oil (most of them) is fake.
They scam and sell fake shit never feel guilt steal everything u want. And for the rape part? Well idk thats kind of fucked up I personally dont steal or rape but i aint suicidal so indont gotta do that but u can if u want

PIH is worse
asymmetry & crooked teeth = the worst shit fuckin everrrrrrrrrrr :feelsrope::feelsrope:
just steal shit, rape woman or buy sluts. Blast some sort of roid and gymcel. Trust
gymcel roidcel copers GTFO from my thread

no tren for my face GTFO nowww!!!
Face doesnt matter anyway, especially in balkans. Its all about status and low inhib
it matters but not in PSL sense

you must have perfect teeth and I'm a teethcel also I'm nichemaxxed I'm not an average tall gymcel ogre balkanoid so I can't run that game bro I'm fucked up since I'm forced to nichemaxx cuz my bones are weak I'm a wristcel and so on
Think twice
I'm the worst subhuman on EARTH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm and BrahminBoss
asymmetry & crooked teeth = the worst shit fuckin everrrrrrrrrrr :feelsrope::feelsrope:

you must have perfect teeth and I'm a teethcel also I'm nichemaxxed I'm not an average tall gymcel ogre balkanoid so I can't run that game bro I'm fucked up since I'm forced to nichemaxx cuz my bones are weak I'm a wristcel and so on

MUAHAHAHAH LISTEN TO SUBMIMINIALS WHERE YOU WILL GET CONVINCED TO TAKE TREN
YOU WILL TAKE TREN
YOU WILL TAKE TREN

• Ugh..

no one gives a fuck about teeth and symmetry is a meme, u only notice in webcams/ selfie etc due to cognitive dissonance, pih is subuhman

• +1
Reactions: piec and hopecel

You can always be low inhib though, theres no game for that. Easier said than done i know but thats what you need

• +1
MUAHAHAHAH LISTEN TO SUBMIMINIALS WHERE YOU WILL GET CONVINCED TO TAKE TREN
YOU WILL TAKE TREN
YOU WILL TAKE TREN
no moron I won't fuck your tren and gym and all this artifical shit you do to looksmaxx

I'm natty hard maxxer I've bonesmashed my face and got more asymmetry which can't be fixed with any surgery boyo also FUCK ROIDS gtfo from my thread gymcel
no one gives a fuck about teeth and symmetry is a meme, u only notice in webcams/ selfie etc due to cognitive dissonance, pih is subuhman

View attachment 2974593
nah it looks cute to me on foids

you can convince them to cum on their face to heal it hahahahahahaha also I'm a 2 PSL subhuman with the ugliest smile on the forum and death tier asymmetry which makes me look so deformed and abnormal it really never fuckin began for me don't make me laugh with skin cope it's all fixable ASYMMETRY IS NOT!!!!

Hamza mogs 99% of men

• +1
nah teeth do matter alot
they're essential
You can always be low inhib though, theres no game for that. Easier said than done i know but thats what you need
true that but no low inhib for my face and brokeceldom

even if I was low inhib it wouldn't change anything about my attractiveness
Hamza mogs 99% of men
unironically he's a gigachad imo only @luria looks more masculine and intimidating than him

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: luria and cytoplasm
they're essential

unironically he's a gigachad imo only @luria looks more masculine and intimidating than him
yes but teeth are fixable,i had to spend 5k on braces last year but you dont see me complaining? also what feature of yours is asymetrical,bc 99 percent of ppl have asymetricvaal faces

Literally never seen low inhib incel. Ive seen ugly manlets slay just cuz low inhib/status, im not taking the piss. Massive ragefuel ngl

• +1
yes but teeth are fixable,i had to spend 5k on braces last year but you dont see me complaining? also what feature of yours is asymetrical,bc 99 percent of ppl have asymetricvaal faces
the orthodontist told me my smile is unfixable with braces

I have asymmetrical ears (frauding with long hair) eyes eyebrows zygos gonions teeth
Literally never seen low inhib incel. Ive seen ugly manlets slay just cuz low inhib/status, im not taking the piss. Massive ragefuel ngl
ugly =/= deformed

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
the orthodontist told me my smile is unfixable with braces

I have asymmetrical ears (frauding with long hair) eyes eyebrows zygos gonions teeth

ugly =/= deformed
do you know how easy of a surgery otoplasty is too fix uneven ears? and zygos and eyes lol most ppl have sleight asymetry in both unnoticable irl,jaw/nose asymetry is the worse

• +1
being ugly is nothing

• +1
do you know how easy of a surgery otoplasty is too fix uneven ears? and zygos and eyes lol most ppl have sleight asymetry in both unnoticable irl,jaw/nose asymetry is the worse
teeth and zygo asymmetry = jaw asymmetry

Joined May 18, 2024 stfu niger

• JFL
they're essential

Hamza is Niger name lol

• JFL

• JFL