I think I'm out of this site.

IWantToMax

IWantToMax

I'm getting to 99.99% tier
It's not even a looksmaxing site anymore.
Offtopic has become boring, it's now filled with people with a skewed view of reality, that don't really do anything to improve themselves, nor do they understand how relationships work.

I'm temporarily logging out, it's not going to be forever, but I feel like Looksmax is not the same anymore, it's just become a toxic place for people to lay down and rot.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, RichardSpencel, Unbound and 9 others
See u tomorrow

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RichardSpencel, LookistWorld, DianabolDownie and 23 others
8c5ecf5338dcad4af87020f1882571a4.jpg

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Pietrosiek
Your mental health will improve.

Offtopic has become boring, it's now filled with people with a skewed view of reality, that don't really do anything to improve themselves, nor do they understand how relationships work.

I'm temporarily logging out, it's not going to be forever, but I feel like Looksmax is not the same anymore, it's just become a toxic place for people to lay down and rot.
Yeye everyone else is wrong only me is right..
Cope

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic and onnysk
I must have taken finasteride

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Griffith
See you today

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Vitruvian and Deleted member 3328
I agree, if you plotted a graph of the number of indian users & the quality of posts, the lines would be moving in opposite directions to one another.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and LordGodcat
A big reason is the mods on incels.is ban so many people and never let them back in.

So they feel lost and come here. I know... cause that's what I did.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and Deleted member 4563
A big reason is the mods on incels.is ban so many people and never let them back in.

So they feel lost and come here. I know... cause that's what I did.
Brocel

• Love it
Reactions: StoicNihilist
I agree, if you plotted a graph of the number of indian users & the quality of posts, the lines would be moving in opposite directions to one another.
Cry for curries you subhuman, ill beat you like the white dog you are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot, Aesthetic and auboutduprecipice
I agree with you 100%. This place is overflooded with truecels from .co the type of retard who wishes rape was legal but wanted to be loved by his anime oneitis lol. Those autistic @Vermilioncore s ruin this kind of place that was supposed to be a lobby for people who want to better their looks and social life and turn this into a place for other incels to get their frustation out and type like a 13 year old angry kid when they are actually 25-30 year old virgins.

Do you want to attract women? I guess talking about raping your mothers, killing each other, going nazi, is really going to help. Lol, autistic people should go back to .co and leave this place for people willing to better their looks. Also that rule about no females is the gayest thing ever. Do you want to impress a man or a woman? One thing is for certain, anyone would do a better job as a member than those rottingcels.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
I agree with you 100%. This place is overflooded with truecels from .co the type of retard who wishes rape was legal but wanted to be loved by his anime oneitis lol. Those autistic @Vermilioncore s ruin this kind of place that was supposed to be a lobby for people who want to better their looks and social life and turn this into a place for other incels to get their frustation out and type like a 13 year old angry kid when they are actually 25-30 year old virgins.

Do you want to attract women? I guess talking about raping your mothers, killing each other, going nazi, is really going to help. Lol, autistic people should go back to .co and leave this place for people willing to better their looks. Also that rule about no females is the gayest thing ever. Do you want to impress a man or a woman? One thing is for certain, anyone would do a better job as a member than those rottingcels.
Did I ask greycel ?

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood

i'll leave with you bro:exited:

• +1
"
"

this is so true. so many youngcels on here who think they know what they are talking about with 0 life experience

• +1
I talked to @TsarTsar444 about this

It seems like the previous looksmax and PSL generation is dying off (a lot are getting banned/leaving) and we get a new generation and wave of truecels from incel.co living in a shadow of this website's previous glory. Empty shells walking on once prosperous land.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax, LordNorwood, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
You're an old adult and a virgin. You don't have to ask anything, you have no respect in this society. Rot away uggo.
I must have amnesia

Cry for curries you subhuman, ill beat you like the white dog you are
No I would beat you up easily you stinky pajeet, there's a reason why there aren't any Indian fighters in the UFC

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus and LordGodcat
No I would beat you up easily you stinky pajeet, there's a reason why there aren't any Indian fighters in the UFC
giphy.gif

Stay quiet you white filth, I'll beat your bitch ass in 30 seconds flat. You haven't done shit in your life, the fact you have a foid as your avi is proof of your effeminate and weak nature. Id stomp your fucking head against the curb and rape your whore mother, and being the whore she is she'll enjoy every moment of it.
tumblr_lsnto7DOnE1qk590ko1_500.gifv

Don't fuck with me son, I'll crush you, ill rip you apart. Now run along back home and cry to your mother about how you got shown your fucking place in the world, you insignificant, recessed, subhuman filth.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
giphy.gif

Stay quiet you white filth, I'll beat your bitch ass in 30 seconds flat. You haven't done shit in your life, the fact you have a foid as your avi is proof of your effeminate and weak nature. Id stomp your fucking head against the curb and rape your whore mother, and being the whore she is she'll enjoy every moment of it.
tumblr_lsnto7DOnE1qk590ko1_500.gifv

Don't fuck with me son, I'll crush you, ill rip you apart. Now run along back home and cry to your mother about how you got shown your fucking place in the world, you insignificant, recessed, subhuman filth.
Can you come up with something original or nah?

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
Your mental health will improve.
I don't have any problem.
I'm here just to looksmax, I don't think I look this bad.
This community helped me a lot when it was in its prime, but I feel like it's not worth it staying here anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Andros