I think im very fat

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 23 YEARS OLD
I cannot follow a diet and my mom cooks. I never follow a diet and track my calories and macros.

Thats why I have a relatively high bodyfat and im starting to feel bad with myself.

What can I do. I can't cook by myself.

I can't track calories of food.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo and sickdawgie
I cannot follow a diet and my mom cooks. I never follow a diet and track my calories and macros.

Thats why I have a relatively high bodyfat and im starting to feel bad with myself.

You need to go live alone somehow it will be 100x easier you wont be tempted by what ur mom is cooking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei and Zeta
No need to track calories.

Low-carbohydrate diet, intermittent fasting (skip breakfast maybe), and physical activity. That's it.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and silencio
Exercise more if you can't control your main diet. Also avoid processed foods if you want a low body fat percentage

• So Sad
Reactions: Cutecel2001
No need to track calories.

Low-carbohydrate diet, intermittent fasting (skip breakfast maybe), and physical activity. That's it.
I cant do diet if my mom cooks

• +1
Reactions: silencio
eat smaller portion of what ur mum gives you. otherwise walk / move more

keep increasing how much you move or/and how much you decrease portion size until you notice a weekly trend of weight decreasing

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and silencio
OF COURSE YOU ARE A FATFUCK, SINCE YOU ARE A LAZY PIECE OF SHIT ,YOU THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO PAT YOU ON THE BACK ?

NO

• +1
ur bones are tiny so even if u get muscles ull look like a inflated balloon subhuman. its over for you

• +1
Counting calories is a meme. If you eat real food, you will be fully satied at the end of eating, and your weight will stagnate.:feelsmage:

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
eat smaller portion of what ur mum gives you. otherwise walk / move more

keep increasing how much you move or/and how much you decrease portion size until you notice a weekly trend of weight decreasing
Its not possible to get a low bodyfat with my genetics and wide hips

Counting calories is a meme. If you eat real food, you will be fully satied at the end of eating, and your weight will stagnate.:feelsmage:
Thats cope. You can eat a lot still

• JFL
Lose weight bhai

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and silencio
But i have bad genetics I think
maybe it's your genetics maybe it's your food me personally i have fast metabolism and low appetite so it's hard to gain weight. i just try to eat more

• So Sad
maybe it's your genetics maybe it's your food me personally i have fast metabolism and low appetite so it's hard to gain weight. i just try to eat more
I think I had fast metabolism but now im just fat

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Its not possible to get a low bodyfat with my genetics and wide hips

your wide hips have nothing to do with your body fat.
learn to track cals properly. don’t not track. like if you drink tea or coffee and add sugar and milk, this cals will add up, especially if you have multiple (just an example) and those few 100 cals are enough to put you out a deficit. this can be said for anything, track EVERYTHING. genetics also have nothing to do with body fat PERCENTAGE, they only impact fat distribution. cals in cals out that’s it. move more and/or eat less, it’s very simple.

• +1
your wide hips have nothing to do with your body fat.
learn to track cals properly. don’t not track. like if you drink tea or coffee and add sugar and milk, this cals will add up, especially if you have multiple (just an example) and those few 100 cals are enough to put you out a deficit. this can be said for anything, track EVERYTHING. genetics also have nothing to do with body fat PERCENTAGE, they only impact fat distribution. cals in cals out that’s it. move more and/or eat less, it’s very simple.
Are my wide hips death tier. Be brutally honest

Are my wide hips death tier. Be brutally honest
wether they are or not is completely irrelevant since you can’t do anything about it.
ur hips are fine, seriously. and you have a good physique that mogs most. just lose some body fat and don’t focus on getting bigger, since at that point it would be diminishing returns and more male gaze imo. focus on the body fat, trust me. mirin physique.

• Woah
Bro ur body dont fit ur face
ur like a prettyboy facially, feminine prettyboy
But got high bf strong looking physique high T
Gym is hard cope for him he needs to twinkmax asap

• WTF
Reactions: asdvek
just eat premade foods and get a panini maker so you can make sandwiches also you can just look at the nutritional sheet to see calories

• +1
Bro ur body dont fit ur face
ur like a prettyboy facially, feminine prettyboy
But got high bf strong looking physique high T
So what can I do about that? Looking skinny would look even more feminine because I have small structure

• +1
wether they are or not is completely irrelevant since you can’t do anything about it.
ur hips are fine, seriously. and you have a good physique that mogs most. just lose some body fat and don’t focus on getting bigger, since at that point it would be diminishing returns and more male gaze imo. focus on the body fat, trust me. mirin physique.
The problem is that I cant follow a strict diet so losing fat would lose a lot of size i think

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Whats my bodyfat rn is it death tier
Not sure compare urself to be chart still wouldnt be very accurate. Id say like 18. Ur physique is good u got mass

• +1
The problem is that I cant follow a strict diet so losing fat would lose a lot of size i think
so don’t, eat the same then.
just move more.
legit just walk more. i was doing 10k steps or less before leanmax a day, now i do 25k ish daily and am losing fat eating the same

• +1
Not sure compare urself to be chart still wouldnt be very accurate. Id say like 18. Ur physique is good u got mass
I need definition and veins, getting lean... Are u on tren rn or is It larp

• +1
Ur not fat ur just a manlet, girls would rather fuck a dog over a manlet even if they fuck u they would still cuck u with a taller guy

• +1

Cook for yourself grown ass man in your mid twenties

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Killing yourself/going ER is the best thing that you can do