I think it’s my job to save Europe

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) 🏴‍☠️
Ded srs.

It’s my duty to make Europe Christian again and make whites have kids and become masculine again. My 0.01% European Aryan yamnaya Corded Ware ancestry demands I dot his

I know ima be called a coon and hated by ethnics and hunted by blacks but this is what I’m willing to do :feelswah:

I’ll save the WHYMAYN and make the white woman pious like Hijabi girls in burqas and make white men remember their history as the guy in my avi (knight)

White boys you must raise me up as your new leader I can speak on things you cannot and I won’t be labelled “racist” I am the destined one to save you written in the Iliad written by the Aryan Vedas and Nordic Runes

I am the black Pagan Slavic god incarnate, I am the Allfathers hound, I am Ares I am Save EUROPA :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardRscreamer, Izkormvacha, gigell and 5 others
shut up coon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, tombradylover, Kroker and 3 others
shut up coon
And it begins. The assault on the white mans savour begins but remember brothers I said this would happen For the aryans foretold of this moment. The Seers of the Astaru said this would happen the black dog will destroy the enemies of the white wolf and make Europe great again

Aka making you heathens Christian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hardRscreamer, Izkormvacha, tymooz and 2 others
Aren’t you Indian?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and iloveboobs
Sign me up.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, iloveboobs and PrinceLuenLeoncur
U a zesty ahh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and PrinceLuenLeoncur
pakistan zindabad
And it begins. The assault on the white mans savour begins but remember brothers I said this would happen For the aryans foretold of this moment. The Seers of the Astaru said this would happen the black dog will destroy the enemies of the white wolf and make Europe great again

Aka making you heathens Christian

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, notsocommonthumb, looksmaxxing223 and 2 others
What if Europe never been great it’s just pure cope

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
Ded srs.

It’s my duty to make Europe Christian again and make whites have kids and become masculine again. My 0.01% European Aryan yamnaya Corded Ware ancestry demands I dot his

I know ima be called a coon and hated by ethnics and hunted by blacks but this is what I’m willing to do :feelswah:

I’ll save the WHYMAYN and make the white woman pious like Hijabi girls in burqas and make white men remember their history as the guy in my avi (knight)

White boys you must raise me up as your new leader I can speak on things you cannot and I won’t be labelled “racist” I am the destined one to save you written in the Iliad written by the Aryan Vedas and Nordic Runes

I am the black Pagan Slavic god incarnate, I am the Allfathers hound, I am Ares I am Save EUROPA :lul:
real aryan boy

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PARISIEN and looksmaxxing223
lol they'll use you and discard you like a slave nigger boy

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
I’m Norman stock you should help me on my righteous crusade

That’s a cope even me bein completely serious right now that’s absolute cope. Europe was great at one point

Subhanallah
I only like good food, beach, sluts and sun.

So save Italy Greece and south of france

The rest can die

lol they'll use you and discard you like a slave nigger boy
I’m not just any bbc I am the bbc fortold in the aryan manuscripts and books. Even @Jason Voorhees has me In his Indic script as the great changer the black hound of the end times.

I am him I and like fenrir for Odin I am the culmination of europes death throws I am the ultimate white man I am the perfect weapon the white man who can’t be attacke with the “racist” card I am the CHOSEN ONE
He’s 100% African.
99.99% thank you :feelshah:
I only like good food, beach, sluts and sun.

So save Italy Greece and south of france

The rest can die
I’ll save all so attr white girls can exist and we can import them to southern Europe to make them look better as well inshallah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PARISIEN and Jason Voorhees
Reduces taxes in Europe and make it more capitalist

@PrinceLuenLeoncur Lead the way for the white man

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PARISIEN and PrinceLuenLeoncur
@PrinceLuenLeoncur Lead the way for the white man
I have many plans I’ll divulge them soon to the elect as we can’t have the libtard race traitors finding out

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PARISIEN and devonhendryx999
I’m not just any bbc I am the bbc fortold in the aryan manuscripts and books. Even @Jason Voorhees has me In his Indic script as the great changer the black hound of the end times.

I am him I and like fenrir for Odin I am the culmination of europes death throws I am the ultimate white man I am the perfect weapon the white man who can’t be attacke with the “racist” card I am the CHOSEN ONE

99.99% thank you :feelshah:

I’ll save all so attr white girls can exist and we can import them to southern Europe to make them look better as well inshallah
Im French and honestly white girls are overrated,

I’ll go full truth here, I’m mixed and I have overall a good face.

It’s happen so many time than a ugly white chick start to talk to me cause she think she’s a looks match since she’s white.
Nah bitch you shouldn’t breathe the same air as me

I need to black pill the JBW thinker cause really rare to met someone incredible whatever race she is

• +1
Reactions: devonhendryx999
Second coming of Jesus will save people

I have a friend, a black dude only chasing white chick and everytime they are mid af

And he is like « I’m taking my revenge for the colonisation »

Zesty Ahh Even if I was a slave right now I rather get shot to fuck that thing

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

It’s happen so many time than a ugly white chick start to talk to me cause she think she’s a looks match since she’s white.

I need to black pill the JBW thinker cause really rare to met someone incredible whatever race she is
I’m bbc and above avg looking trust me I agree 100% with what you said and white women think they can run JBWW on me and YOU but they can’t we are above them

Anyways as I was saying, yes I shall save the white race by making them wear hijab and Burqa but make them Christian still. I believe this will lower whore rates in the west and Europe as a whole if white women wore hijab then they’d not be as whore and men wouldn’t want to fuck as much.

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN

French too lmao, I don't want to race mix though

I have a friend, a black dude only chasing white chick and everytime they are mid af

And he is like « I’m taking my revenge for the colonisation »

Zesty Ahh Even if I was a slave right now I rather get shot to fuck that thing
Is he ugly? Most white firls are “mid” most women are “mid” so I won’t hate on him tbh. Crying reason to fuck white girls though I think he has a fetish for white women and to cope he just says it’s revenge lol. Many such cases

Second coming of Jesus will save people
I’ll prepare Europe for that

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: gigell and devonhendryx999
I’m bbc and above avg looking trust me I agree 100% with what you said and white women think they can run JBWW on me and YOU but they can’t we are above them

Anyways as I was saying, yes I shall save the white race by making them wear hijab and Burqa but make them Christian still. I believe this will lower whore rates in the west and Europe as a whole if white women wore hijab then they’d not be as whore and men wouldn’t want to fuck as much.
If you below average then just fuck all the whore you can and marry a 23 years old girls

Is he ugly? Most white firls are “mid” most women are “mid” so I won’t hate on him tbh. Crying reason to fuck white girls though I think he has a fetish for white women and to cope he just says it’s revenge lol. Many such cases

I’ll prepare Europe for that
he is like High MTN, but you are actually right i was an asshole, i shouldnt judge a bro get an ugly puss
but you know..

like when we go outside and the dude is "look what girl i've got" 🤢

L + ratio + seethe + keep coping + you aint saving shit+ you are probably not even white