I think it’s over | 20 years old

alcoholicToad

alcoholicToad

Silver
Had my brain activity levels measured by a professional (with a top-of-the-line biofeedback machine) and they are apparently extremely low (chronically), like to the point where it’s fucking autistic.

It’s insane because I had my IQ tested professionally and my mathematical ability is well above the average.

Somehow my brain is only partially retarded, what do I do? This actually kind of explains a lot, I’ve never been able to hold down a job and people always thought I was weird.

over before it began mentalcel curse

over before it began mentalcel curse
How I ended up here?

Kind of explains a lot like I said, at least I’m not low IQ though

If I were low IQ I’d rope

How I ended up here?

Kind of explains a lot like I said, at least I’m not low IQ though

If I were low IQ I’d rope
Don’t worry I’m a mental cell too I’m weird and shit I’m in a special class and people think low of me

Don’t worry I’m a mental cell too I’m weird and shit I’m in a special class and people think low of me
I’m not even in uni or highschool anymore, but yeah I could never figure out why people always thought I was weird/unlikable.

I guess I could mask-max though, just pretend like I’m some hyper-NT guy.

I’m not even in uni or highschool anymore, but yeah I could never figure out why people always thought I was weird/unlikable.

I guess I could mask-max though, just pretend like I’m some hyper-NT guy.
Life is brutal for us, people think I’m weird or a dickhead and my own mum doesn’t see me as normal, always had no public filter get called dickhead everywhere or dumb cunt

Life is brutal for us, people think I’m weird or a dickhead and my own mum doesn’t see me as normal, always had no public filter get called dickhead everywhere or dumb cunt
How old are you?

Over the last 2-3 years I’ve just convinced myself that I don’t care anymore which has seemed to kind of work.

I would advise you to resist the temptation to think of yourself as a victim though, it’s very hard to grow that way and it can easily become a cycle that reinforces itself.

My brain is so fried and deep in the gutter that I don't even care anymore.

How old are you?

Over the last 2-3 years I’ve just convinced myself that I don’t care anymore which has seemed to kind of work.

I would advise you to resist the temptation to think of yourself as a victim though, it’s very hard to grow that way and it can easily become a cycle that reinforces itself.
16 almost