I think it's over.

Chick McFargus

Chick McFargus

GigaManlet
I took measurements earlier today and this is what I got.

178cm in height

48cm bideltoid

My parents
Mom: 169cm
Dad: 166cm (I think he shrunk due to spinal shrinkage, mom said he was around 168-69 but I can't confirm).

I'm almost 15 and a half. I was thinking more muscle growth could improve my bidelt bc and my muscles aren't very big.

Will late-stage puberty save me or is it over?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
your mom fucked the mailman apparently

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, mathis, Jonas2k7 and 4 others
limb lenghtening

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Bro you're 15 and 5 11. You're gonna grow to probably like 6 2. I was around the same height at that age and grew taller. So did alot of people. You have no idea how tall you will grow. So make sure you eat healthy, sleep alot, exercise and play sports. You will probably grow still.

I stopped growing at like 20.

• +1
Reactions: VisualStacks
Bro you're 15 and 5 11. You're gonna grow to probably like 6 2. I was around the same height at that age and grew taller. So did alot of people. You have no idea how tall you will grow. So make sure you eat healthy, sleep alot, exercise and play sports. You will probably grow still.

I stopped growing at 18

Yeah hope so. I remember at my last physical my growth charts showed my final height around 6'1" range but Idk if those are trustworthy.

you are 15 nigga

• +1
Reactions: Chick McFargus

I stopped growing at 15 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: FUCKING OVER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

178cm in height

48cm bideltoid

My parents
Dad: 166cm (I think he shrunk due to spinal shrinkage, mom said he was around 168-69 but I can't confirm).

I'm almost 15 and a half. I was thinking more muscle growth could improve my bidelt bc and my muscles aren't very big.

youre average height

178cm in height

48cm bideltoid

My parents

You got your mom genes luckly for you. Dont expect any more growth thought.

• +1
Reactions: Chick McFargus
x ray of knee growth plates says no, Chad.. I can only maasai jump and dead hang for 1h daily to grow now or get LL :feelswah:
I meant it's not over as in, the game. Your growth may be, but not life

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7