I think it’s time for me to unfollow all the jenna ortega stuff I have been watching on the internet

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
i have been following this chick for like 2 years straight with nothing to show for it. time to ascend boyos.

She is the perfect princess. Unfortunately, she is too high above the clouds for an incel like me to acquire her. Best to forget she ever existed. I won’t be watching her movies anymore.

She is the perfect princess. Unfortunately, she is too high above the clouds for an incel like me to acquire her. Best to forget she ever existed. I won’t be watching her movies anymore.
t50 goblina

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: traveler
the entire allure of jenna ortega is that she looks 12 due to her neotneous features, large forehead, big round eyes, etc

NUi23EJ47mzOAymiJcnv--1--fon1z.jpg

the entire allure of jenna ortega is that she looks 12 due to her neotneous features, large forehead, big round eyes, etc

NUi23EJ47mzOAymiJcnv--1--fon1z.jpg
There’s just something about Jenna tbh

I used to be like this with Hailee Steinfeld and Grace Vanderwaal back when I was a bluepilled middle schooler.

If ur truly blackpilled u should lose this parasocial attachment towards females that u see online and know it's fucking over.