I think I've Discovered The Biggest Racial Psyop of all time (Conditioningcels GTFIH)

ingram33

ingram33

"muh i was lurking i swear!!!"
How many of you eat Ice cream? A fair share? none of you? It doesn't matter. Who is the biggest consumer of ice cream? Its children. Children are also the biggest target market in the ice cream industry. "But @ingram33 what does this have to do with psyops", It's this MF right here.
Neapolitan Ice Cream.
This is the biggest psyop in the goycream industry, they have been conditioning us since we were children.
They have deliberately made the pink and white flavor tastier than the brown flavor which they made taste like utter shit.
We were made to associate brown as disgusting (Shitskin) while pink and white as delectable (cumskins). I've always seen the kids eating only the pink/white parts on TV commercials.

Over for icecream-cels.
INb4 Dnrd We were MK ultra'd from the start.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mirinmax, Shycel, Danish_Smartass and 7 others
based if true

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ingram33
BUMPPP

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel, SidharthTheSlayer and ingram33
BUMPPPP AGAIN

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
JFL Pink pussy

• +1
Reactions: ingram33
schizo

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and ingram33
ur retarded u realize the jooz want shitskins to muttify whites they promote shitskins and make whites racecucks

• +1
Neopolatian ice cream was common 50 years ago. But it has not been common for at least 20 years. When I was a kid it was in fact the default ice cream schools would hand out at lunch. Which used to piss me and other kids off because we didn't like the strawberry but liked the vanilla and chocolate, so your entire premise is flawed.

fucking greycels

• JFL
even more based today

ur retarded u realize the jooz want shitskins to muttify whites they promote shitskins and make whites racecucks
Yeah I was just being biased the chocolate mogs the Vanilla in flavor thus promoting shitskins as better than cumskins but does that even matter we are all goyim at the end JFLLL:lul: