I think Junior Soprano should have been more assertive

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
I am on 2x5, that carmella bitch closes the fucking door to his face. I would slaughter her if i was junior tbh.

Junior has oldcel failo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 15827
I do not care

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I always hated Carmela. I wished Tony would have attacked her with 300lb frame instead of punching the wall every time like a cuck

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Tallooksmaxxer
I always hated Carmela. I wished Tony would have attacked her with 300lb frame instead of punching the wall every time like a cuck
seriously. ugly annoying roastie.

He never had the making of a variety athlet...

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
imo the best idea ive had is someone should make a loosksmax edit of that final scene in sopranos season 1. he goes from capo to boss like that we should take salludon or someone and strike htn and write chad.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 14693
I wanted to fuck adrianna so bad from that show omfg. Also med got a kinda good body as she grew older too

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 14693
I am on 2x5, that carmella bitch closes the fucking door to his face. I would slaughter her if i was junior tbh.

Junior has oldcel failo.
Chris ends up trying to kill junior lol

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Looks234
I wanted to fuck adrianna so bad from that show omfg. Also med got a kinda good body as she grew older too
fuck meadow, if you go to the dorm room scenes, meadow has this thick asf roommate that was dancing around in her undies. now that's a good body

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 14693
Tbh, I only watched Sopranos for several seasons because i was waiting to see tony fuck melfi, but never happened so i just dropped it :lul::lul:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and gymmaxedhorse
Tbh, I only watched Sopranos for several seasons because i was waiting to see tony fuck melfi, but never happened so i just dropped it :lul::lul:
Melfi’s nude scenes :feelsgiga:

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and gymmaxedhorse
Even furio and carmella never actually happened. That would've been epic too.
You mean that faggot church guy?
Dude this series has a shit character development, i cant even fully remember the names of capos