I think lebgfinal may not be an incel

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel
He has wide fwhr and very wide jaw plus good chin if he fixed his skin he at least MTN no way he looks like a cuck

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, Deleted member 24410, Deleted member 26642 and 5 others
He’s larping, he looks like a good looking discord mod. Prob has a harem of kittens sending him nudes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410, WanderingBurro, Manana and 5 others
His skin looks diseased. Even if he was a chadlite in terms of bone, he would be an incel due to his out of control cystic acne.

His skin looks diseased. Even if he was a chadlite in terms of bone, he would be an incel due to his out of control cystic acne.
My bones are the problem not my acne

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
My bones are the problem not my acne
You seem pretty unconcerned about it which is really fucking retarded. You're going to get more and more permanent scarring and hyperpigmentation. I can guarantee your face is already full of acne scars based on how bad it is. Probably looks like a World War 1 battlefield of scars which is going to be a nightmare to fix (actually, it can never be fixed completely, only reduced). If you ever want to look good or get laid get it under control, NOW.

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
You seem pretty unconcerned about it which is really fucking retarded. You're going to get more and more permanent scarring and hyperpigmentation. I can guarantee your face is already full of acne scars based on how bad it is. Probably looks like a World War 1 battlefield of scars which is going to be a nightmare to fix (actually, it can never be fixed completely, only reduced). If you ever want to look good or get laid get it under control, NOW.
Like taking care of my acne is going to magically make me look good, I’m doomed, I lost all motivation.

• +1
Like taking care of my acne is going to magically make me look good, I’m doomed, I lost all motivation.
Then you're an idiot.

I’m not a idiot I’m just realistic, there no hope for me
Nah allowing uncontrolled cystic acne to ravage your face and cause more and more scarring is incredibly retarded.

Nah allowing uncontrolled cystic acne to ravage your face and cause more and more scarring is incredibly retarded.
Even if I had perfect skin I would still be ugly

• +1
Even if I had perfect skin I would still be ugly
Why are you on a looksmaxing site if you are allowing your face to turn into the surface of the moon? LMFAO!

• +1
He looks scary

He is still a truecel but mogs me by a bit