I think liking women younger than you is a bit pedo tbh ngl

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
like, even if she is only 2 years younger, think about it, at some point, when you were 18, she was still 16 so its pedo.

i personally think that as man, you always need to go for girls who are your age ideally maybe slightly bigger.

it feels more natural and i think we are past the times were men were supposed to be older than women.

because those times were quite opressive for the female gender, having to marry older creepy guys so things need to be done right now.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: goo25, Aladin, Snowskinned and 15 others
We're all pedos at the end

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dxrkprince, _MVP_ and Apparition
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
like, even if she is only 2 years younger, think about it, at some point, when you were 18, she was still 16 so its pedo.

i personally think that as man, you always need to go for girls who are your age ideally maybe slightly bigger.

it feels more natural and i think we are past the times were men were supposed to be older than women.

because those times were quite opressive for the female gender, having to marry older creepy guys so things need to be done right now.
Ive seen girls that are younger then me look older than girls that are actually my age, so it honestly doesn’t fuckin matter 2 year age gap is the limit

Ive seen girls that are younger then me look older than girls that are actually my age, so it honestly doesn’t fuckin matter 2 year age gap is the limit
looks dont matter

17 yr old girls look prettier, it's sad that I'm getting old and I didn't looksmaxx during my best years.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Snowskinned, 160cmcurry, Swarthy Knight and 4 others
it's sad that I'm getting old and I didn't looksmaxx during my best years.
id still be an incel loser if i looksmaxxed back then anyway. i never had any opportuniteis to socialize with the sex having group simply the sex having group was in their houses having sex

Look at the girls and boys of 12-13 age you'll see a big difference. Girls mature faster than boys so ofc you're gonna choose younger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, theonewhocantascend, JohnDoe and 2 others
Look at the girls and boys of 12-13 age you'll see a big difference. Girls mature faster than boys so ofc you're gonna choose younger.
its all about the biological age not how old she looks like. i personally find girls younger than me to look like little children

Pedo does not=a slight age gap, its being attracted to children

• +1
Reactions: goo25, Bars, Acion and 1 other person

I don’t think 18 and 16 is pedo tbh

• +1
Reactions: Bars and Apparition
18 and 16 isn't pedo agecuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: goo25, Bars, JohnDoe and 1 other person
2/10 ragebait try harder next time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, Bars, Clark69 and 2 others
nice rage bait thread. Its weird asf to me that some users here like 14 year old girls and younger (like @anthony111553 and @Amnesia; those nigers are truly predators). But liking 16 year old girls at 18 is a ridiculous thing to call pedophile.

• +1
Reactions: goo25 and Bars
nice rage bait thread. Its weird asf to me that some users here like 14 year old girls and younger (like @anthony111553 and @Amnesia; those nigers are truly predators). But liking 16 year old girls at 18 is a ridiculous thing to call pedophile.
Nigga i was kidding

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Nigga i was kidding
I know. Get fucking baited into responding to me u fool. Jets suck ass and attack on titan ending was overhated and solid asf. Cry now

• +1
Reactions: Bars
But liking 16 year old girls at 18 is a ridiculous thing to call pedophile.
the age difference is forever. so even if she is 25 and you are 27 you are still creepy for liking her

• JFL
Reactions: goo25, Bars and klip11
Over for me then considering all my girlfriends have been at least 15 years younger than me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Bars, Clark69, klip11 and 1 other person
I was called a pedo when I briefly dated a 16 yo when I was 18.

Even FBI can't escape the scrutiny.

• Woah
Reactions: Apparition
@Apparition
IMG 2534

• JFL
Reactions: Bars, theonewhocantascend and Apparition
Over for me then considering all my girlfriends have been at least 15 years younger than me
How was the dinosaurs unc?

• WTF
Reactions: N1666

Umm I'm into 14 yr Olds tbh 😁

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, Acion and FBl
the age difference is forever. so even if she is 25 and you are 27 you are still creepy for liking her
lmao L rage bait im not even gonna bless u with a react for how shit of a take this is

• +1
Reactions: FBl
but she was a child compared to you at some point
not possible with a slight age gap, you'd be a child at the same time as them, and the only time they'd be a teenager when you aren't is when you're 20 and they're 18

not possible with a slight age gap, you'd be a child at the same time as them, and the only time they'd be a teenager when you aren't is when you're 20 and they're 18
16 year old is a child compared to an 18 year old

lmao L rage bait im not even gonna bless u with a react for how shit of a take this is
women find older guys creepy most of the times. thats why most people marry their high schol sweetheart

• Ugh..

Why is this site getting so bluepilled stoicism shit nowadays
Do you even understand what goes inside a foids brain?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: nietzsche and Apparition
I know. Get fucking baited into responding to me u fool. Jets suck ass and attack on titan ending was overhated and solid asf. Cry now
that actually triggered me kys

• JFL
think about it, at some point, when you were 18, she was still 16 so its pedo.
Men don't die in wars, because they were once kids... or something?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and nietzsche

18 and 16 is not pedo and legal. pedo is 18 and 15 tbh

that actually triggered me kys
im too good. Once i know what users like and don't like i can easily toy with their emotions. Ur my puppet bhai. And u suck at basketball too even tho ur 6ft+ :forcedsmile:

I'm 27 and I'd fuck and cum inside a 14yo in a heartbeat. It's completely legal over here btw if she consents.

• JFL
Reactions: Bars, Clark69 and Apparition
two years is a long time

imagine a 40yo dating a 38yo

it's like, ew nigger she was a jr in hs when you went to college

sick fuck

• +1
the law cant judge it but the female hivemind willl....
They only care because they either don't like you and how you look. Or with someone like Leonardo DiCaprio, they're mad they aren't the one getting the special treatment

• So Sad
im 34, my oneitis is 33

definitely pedo

• JFL
OP go fuck yourself stupid cunt

• So Sad