i think looks don't matter at all

Deleted member 5786

Deleted member 5786

Kraken
people here are retards, mean and bad people... they name somebody a subhuman because he lacks BOnes or harmony or whatever.. RETARDS.)))

i think looks dont matter at all, at least in eastern europe
like if youre not deformed its unironically about personality and your outlook on life
but it might be
different in the west

i guess as a russian im blessed to live here, because lil peep is prettyboy chad here but you niggas call him htn... WEIRDOS fucking
shiiiit

those who live in poland , ee , baltics russia belarus or whatever eastern europe or slavic OR EVEN Balkan ARE foooken blessed
because women grew up not like princesses, and they are not entitled and can share pure love for somebody who is not deformed and can provide and make a family
of course everyone appreciate alain delon or chad looks, but its so rare for men ... like be honest only 5 men from 100 can look good... other will get called somewhat subhuman or shit like ok MAYBE CHANGE THE statestecs,, who cares tho.............. women should be beautiful, not men and society where men should look someway is fucking cruel
thats why subhuman slavs mog you fuckin progressive europeans, because they have better looking girlfriends JFL IF YOU THINK that mogging in looks other man is cool nIGGA ARE YOU GAY OR WHAT? NO hate to gays tho WE HAVE ONE LIFE GOTTA LIVE IT LIKE IT IS

@CagingBanderas @subhuman incel @ROTTING @AlexBrown84 @Rupert Pupkin @Shrek2OnDvD @StrangerDanger @WannabeJock @Nameless_Sunflower @Thompsonz @Amnesia @Mouthbreath @Tobias Fünke

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 20399 and 26 others
Calling another man subhuman because he looks bad is itself a subhuman act yeah

But looks matter, it is in top 5 things in life

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, lungorichard, Deleted member 16369 and 17 others
Only if you're in the USA tbh lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
Just saw 2 cute fashion maxed Asian girls at this art gallery in dubai. A nigga bout to act up and have a luh 3 peat🏌🏾😝

Attachments

• F7E4E421-A788-4AC5-9999-16DBB5E0793A.jpeg
    F7E4E421-A788-4AC5-9999-16DBB5E0793A.jpeg
    939.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 8EF2ABBA-DFCA-4628-990F-37AC46CDC7C2.jpeg
    8EF2ABBA-DFCA-4628-990F-37AC46CDC7C2.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • CC499A8C-2AB3-4A50-9415-7FEC7CBD86C4.jpeg
    CC499A8C-2AB3-4A50-9415-7FEC7CBD86C4.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 1C8AEAFC-73D6-4549-8086-8927380B3AB8.jpeg
    1C8AEAFC-73D6-4549-8086-8927380B3AB8.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 32915298-2807-4E27-976F-51448AEBE7CC.jpeg
    32915298-2807-4E27-976F-51448AEBE7CC.jpeg
    593.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Toth's thot, Beetlejuice and 3 others

if looks didnt matter then stallone wouldn't be as big.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 3828 and 4 others
if looks didnt matter then stallone wouldn't be as big.
Yea, this is why I said looks matter in USA than everywhere else.

Looks 100% matter if you wanna live in the west.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member, ROTTING and 1 other person
Yea, this is why I said looks matter in USA than everywhere else.

Looks 100% matter if you wanna live in the west.
can you do a looks analysis on stallone

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 5786 and Korea

People on this site exaggerate how bad life is for average subhuman
guys like him have normal jobs, their own social circle, don't get bullied in life(if it's not high school)

yes they don't "slay", but who cares about that shit
eventually they find looksmatched gfs and live happy life
if you are normie and talk about looks being probklem, it means you are austist or some shit

thats why i say looks dont matter at all if you are not deformed like this guy

and people call normie looking guys like him trucel:

wtf???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, subhuman incel, alriodai and 2 others
I am moving to Russia very soon.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, gamma, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Only height matters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and user47283
Interesting writing style, looks definitely dont matter for you because you are very talented and can make money from being movie director

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 5786
guys like him have normal jobs, their own social circle, don't get bullied in life(if it's not high school)
View attachment 1559071

if you are normie and talk about looks being probklem, it means you are austist or some shit

View attachment 1559084

View attachment 1559082

wtf???
Fax.

A nigga like the last one in the mirror selfie... if he gets $5 million, extreme confidence and charisma, a lambo and a nice place - HE FUCKS... LIKE CRAZY.

Looks matter obviously but not as much as people make it seem around here.

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 5786
I am moving to Russia very soon.
The problem: you will now have access to beautiful women... :chad:

... but... your quality of life will go to shit... :feelswhy:

so idk idk... hard tradeoff:incel:

Looks are literally 80% of your life. Like obviously if you are a millionaire you will attract women, but they are not physically in love with you, they don't fantasize about you, you will never have that look of love and they will cheat on you with a chad.
Just look at what happened to tech lead jfl do you seriously think his life is in any form great compared to the popular chad who makes amazing memories every day with amazing people, laughing and enjoying life. Ugly famous/rich people don't get invited.

Nobody cares about you if you are ugly, they don't think about you, they won't remember you. You are just irrelevant mass to them. And stop trying to say shit like "(celebrity) is ugly but he has obsessive fans and people go crazy around him" like no shit if you are actually world wide famous it's different, but if you are ugly with above average job and status you will still get forever mogged by a psl 8.

None of you are going to become top 0.001% famous. You having a job at google is irrelevant when you are ugly. Nobody cares.

Start looksmaxxing asap you utter retards and stop coping with the bluepill.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member and Tallooksmaxxer
View attachment 1559071

View attachment 1559084

View attachment 1559082

wtf???
>2022
>looksmatch
pick one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Normies can get ltrs by personality maxxing, but that doesn't mean that looks don't matter. A lot of those relationships end because women realize they aren't sexually attracted to their bfs. Then they either cheat eventually or end it for "other reasons" and those normies still end up being bluepilled. Also jfl at believing that women in ee are trad. Zoomers foids here are just like in the west.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, abeilletoimême, alriodai and 3 others
Normies can get ltrs by personality maxxing, but that doesn't mean that looks don't matter. A lot of those relationships end because women realize they aren't sexually attracted to their bfs. Then they either cheat eventually or end it for "other reasons" and those normies still end up being bluepilled. Also jfl at believing that women in ee are trad. Zoomers foids here are just like in the west.
being good looking enough for a girl is the best way to make sure she wont "lose her feelings"

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Tallooksmaxxer, alriodai and 5 others
people here are retards, mean and bad people... they name somebody a subhuman because he lacks BOnes or harmony or whatever.. RETARDS.)))

like if youre not deformed its unironically about personality and your outlook on life
but it might be
different in the west

i guess as a russian im blessed to live here, because lil peep is prettyboy chad here but you niggas call him htn... WEIRDOS fucking
shiiiit

those who live in poland , ee , baltics russia belarus or whatever eastern europe or slavic OR EVEN Balkan ARE foooken blessed
because women grew up not like princesses, and they are not entitled and can share pure love for somebody who is not deformed and can provide and make a family
of course everyone appreciate alain delon or chad looks, but its so rare for men ... like be honest only 5 men from 100 can look good... other will get called somewhat subhuman or shit like ok MAYBE CHANGE THE statestecs,, who cares tho.............. women should be beautiful, not men and society where men should look someway is fucking cruel
thats why subhuman slavs mog you fuckin progressive europeans, because they have better looking girlfriends JFL IF YOU THINK that mogging in looks other man is cool nIGGA ARE YOU GAY OR WHAT? NO hate to gays tho WE HAVE ONE LIFE GOTTA LIVE IT LIKE IT IS

@CagingBanderas @subhuman incel @ROTTING @AlexBrown84 @Rupert Pupkin @Shrek2OnDvD @StrangerDanger @WannabeJock @Nameless_Sunflower @Thompsonz @Amnesia @Mouthbreath @Tobias Fünke
true looks don't matter unless ur like giga ugly , i am tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Looks are the first thing we see in a person and probably one of the most important things in general

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 9801
Whatever makes you happy but this belongs to offtopic so I moved it here:hnghn:

No looks = no life

Imagine a sub 4 approaching Stacy though…

“Looks don’t matter at all, just have game bro”:soy::feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird and Deleted member

Says the guy who abused @USER0321 and made him rope

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Russia is amazing :heart::heart:

• +1
@gamma you liked the thread, my biggest hater, dont you know that its literally my words and my opinion you spastic fuck?

you probably talk about moscow or st.petersburg

because im in novokuznetsk and no blackpill and hypergamy here still
@OldVirgin

• So Sad
Interesting writing style, looks definitely dont matter for you because you are very talented and can make money from being movie director
i love his writing style

reminds me of my husband

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 13332
FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
kill @SMESH movement started

@the BULL fly to den haag

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and subhuman incel
@FAKEDRIP is a faggot looking volleyball player (no cap) and you’re a bloated manlet.
im 180cm cuteboy with perfect eye area and he is high appeal chad

not a fair fight, dude

im 180cm cuteboy with perfect eye area and he is high appeal chad

not a fair fight, dude
I will remember to put it on your gravestones :feelshah:

but it might be
different in the west

shiiiit

For the thousanth time.. its status

For men it is status

And looks is one important part of having higher status

never have i seen such massive fucking cope

5786.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and subhuman incel
Why do threads like this not get deleted immediately by the mods...?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: john2 and subhuman incel
@Gargantuan OK?

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back