I think my bodyfat is going down acne is cause of steamy hot baths to burn fat I've been having less green teas so I might need some

Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Banned
What you think

Attachments

• 15800317337397584013914627408759.jpg
    15800317337397584013914627408759.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 76
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, maxmendietta and Griffith
Chad lifestyle.

You're burning body-fat by having hot baths, and I reckon you're having tea whilst doing that. Seems like a bourgeoisie type of lifestyle. I don't see why you're on this forum honestly, grow that hair out and slay.

But why do you cut your hair at like 4 all around d (assuming you’re doing it yourself because there’s not a barber this shit). A good haircut is the easiest looksmax

This nigga looks like my dick shaft

• JFL
Reactions: MoostWestThuisBest
But why do you cut your hair at like 4 all around d (assuming you’re doing it yourself because there’s not a barber this shit). A good haircut is the easiest looksmax
They're called females to correct you

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
As in you actually payed a female to cut your hair this shit? Or are you referring to your mum
I shave my balls better than his mum shaves his head

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
I paid 8 quid
Assuming you’re in england like me judging by you saying quid, please change your barber, there is good barbers everywhere as long as you don’t live in middle of nowhere. You’re not gonna ever get a good trim for 8 quid btw, invest more money in a haircut every 2-3 weeks if its a skin fade

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Jimsonbobson505

Users who are viewing this thread

Back