I think my collagen problem is caused by hormone deficiency

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Is it possible?

If I inject DHT will I get JordanBarrett skin?

78AD5704 7610 4619 BA68 AB46CF0217B7

AAS are known for aging the skin rapidly, the exact opposite

AAS are known for aging the skin rapidly, the exact opposite
People that have Post Finasteride Syndrome, which is literally just a decrease in DHT also notice skin thinning/collagen loss.
I think too much DHT and T can definitely age the skin due to the stress your body has using all those hormones but in the case of a deficiency which I have I think it will be beneficial, maybe even the cure to my sides.

I've really felt like shit since I took minoxidil and especially since i stopped, no libido, no dopamine. Probably due to DHT deficiency

People that have Post Finasteride Syndrome, which is literally just a decrease in DHT also notice skin thinning/collagen loss.
I think too much DHT and T can definitely age the skin due to the stress your body has using all those hormones but in the case of a deficiency which I have I think it will be beneficial, maybe even the cure to my sides.

I've really felt like shit since I took minoxidil and especially since i stopped, no libido, no dopamine. Probably due to DHT deficiency
Take nicotine gum then. Easiest way to boost dht, as it competitively binds with 3 alpha HSD, which is the enzyme which limits dht in the body. Its the same mechanism that doubles/triples dht when people take proviron. 10mg of nic should be sufficient. Obviously its one of the hardest addictions to overcome but thats the cost

Take nicotine gum then. Easiest way to boost dht, as it competitively binds with 3 alpha HSD, which is the enzyme which limits dht in the body. Its the same mechanism that doubles/triples dht when people take proviron. 10mg of nic should be sufficient. Obviously its one of the hardest addictions to overcome but thats the cost
...or I could just do actual hormone replacement therapy that will guarantee results instead of getting addicted to Nicotine.

...or I could just do actual hormone replacement therapy that will guarantee results instead of getting addicted to Nicotine.
They probs wont do a hormone replacement for dht. Most western countries won’t do replacements even for test, for people well below average. Creatine can give a 50% boost at least. Are you weight training?

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
They probs wont do a hormone replacement for dht. Most western countries won’t do replacements even for test, for people well below average. Creatine can give a 50% boost at least. Are you weight training?
Bro getting trt is fucking hard ilagine trying to get dht replacement lol

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill
Yes I'm weight training but don't gain any muscle. All the test increase I get from weight training doesn't get converted to DHT due to minoxidil antiandrogen sides.

And my doctor said she does hormone therapy all the time.

But people that take duta don't have shit collagen

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill
Yes I'm weight training but don't gain any muscle. All the test increase I get from weight training doesn't get converted to DHT due to minoxidil antiandrogen sides.

And my doctor said she does hormone therapy all the time.
Let me know how it goes but im almost certain they won’t do it. Theyll say you have normal testosterone and won’t even acknowledge anything wrong. What is your testosterone?

But people that take duta don't have shit collagen
This is a good point. But people on pfs forums claim they experience skin thinning.

And even with my collagen sides thrown away my DHT is clearly low as seen in my tests and I fucking feel it. Seriously I have no sexual feelings at all and life sucks like that.

But duta users are also physically taking a pill to reduce their DHT, I haven't taken minoxidil in 6 months and still have these sides... I think the shit is different.
Let me know how it goes but im almost certain they won’t do it. Theyll say you have normal testosterone and won’t even acknowledge anything wrong. What is your testosterone?
My testosterone is extremely high for a 16 year old at 895ng/dl. But my DHT came in at 45 (healthy range 50-90)

The T isn't getting converted to DHT. Because of Minoxidil. Because DHT has anti-estrogenic properties my estrogen is also probably high as well. I need DHT and DHT only. If my doctor doesn't give me DHT I've already got a source thanks to a user on here and I'll fix this shit myself.