i think my father thinks im sub-human, how do deal with it?

KB_maxxer

KB_maxxer

Iron
title.
i think that by the way he looks, speaks and treats me compared to my brother,
im 17 but look 14-15, my brother(19) is over 6'0 and looks man, he has my dads beard, i didt still.
i am more or less the same height of my father(about 5'7) but he is on slipper so about 1 inch taller, im barefoot at home so i look like a 1cm or even less shorter to him.
im chubby like him and im on a primal diet now to loose fat and its working, but this dick head says that i should eat pasta and sead oil, like, what the fuck!
i think i have decent bone mass but this dickhead(me) decided to start bonesmashin and im having fun(im fucking crazy).
i have other post on how i want to ascend so i wont put all here.
but yeah, im also stupid;
he say that if i fail sumemr classes he'll beat me, but that nigga dosent know i knwo how to fight, he should since he paid for my fucking muay thai.
muay thai is literaly my hope, my coach said that i touch i was a Shit when he saw me but im actualy good, and the other coach literaly follows me and teaches me extra stuff, and they let me fo real fucking sparring alredy.
but yeah...does my father think im sub-human?

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, shia.jihadist, Infinite and 3 others
title.
im 17 but look 14-15, my brother(19) is over 6'0 and looks man, he has my dads beard, i didt still.
i am more or less the same height of my father(about 5'7) but he is on slipper so about 1 inch taller, im barefoot at home so i look like a 1cm or even less shorter to him.
im chubby like him and im on a primal diet now to loose fat and its working, but this dick head says that i should eat pasta and sead oil, like, what the fuck!
i think i have decent bone mass but this dickhead(me) decided to start bonesmashin and im having fun(im fucking crazy).
he say that if i fail sumemr classes he'll beat me, but that nigga dosent know i knwo how to fight, he should since he paid for my fucking muay thai.
muay thai is literaly my hope, my coach said that i touch i was a Shit when he saw me but im actualy good, and the other coach literaly follows me and teaches me extra stuff, and they let me fo real fucking sparring alredy.
Brutal halo effect, even blackpilled in familial environment, truly over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wombleboy12 and boss8055
Brutal halo effect, even blackpilled in familial environment, truly over
bro i heard that parents treat better loking children better but i didnt fucking belive that shit until i go conscious and saw it happen to me rl.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, boss8055 and ubicuse
What the fuck is this post? Learn to format your posts better. I can tell English isn't your first language as well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, Infinite, Mrinfinityx and 5 others
decided to start bonesmashin and im having fun(im fucking crazy).
Just lose weight nigga don’t smash yourself with a hammer :feelskek:
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, boss8055, ryuken and 2 others
yeas, english is not first language and losing fat wont do that much i think, he literaly says i need to eat more, taht nigga want me to get fat like him i think, of cousr ill still loose weight but im short and dont think he sees like a "young man" but as an underdeveloped shit.

title.
extremely hard read

Didn't mention that i have One friend and he Is even worse than me, and we naver go out togheder since we live far form each other.
My Brother goes to raves while i "rot" at home.

Stop being a fat fuck and take responsibilities in life. But don‘t do it for you dad, do it for yourself

Stop being a fat fuck and take responsibilities in life. But don‘t do it for you dad, do it for yourself
To be honest Bro, im having big confidence issues because i store a lot of fat in by chest,
Yeah fucking hell i have man boobs, thanks good they are going away.
At least my nipples are not Huge, they are normale, hopefully It means i dont havd too much estrogeni.

To be honest Bro, im having big confidence issues because i store a lot of fat in by chest,
Yeah fucking hell i have man boobs, thanks good they are going away.
At least my nipples are not Huge, they are normale, hopefully It means i dont havd too much estrogeni.
Get lean

tell him it's his fault for cursing you with his shitty genes

Bro, that nigga pinced my nipples while i was walking and i called him a White, he confrontes me but i didn't back down he did, and i peed standing up not sitting(they Say the splashes make the toiled dirty?).
Am i regaining my manhood?

Bro, that nigga pinced my nipples while i was walking and i called him a White, he confrontes me but i didn't back down he did, and i peed standing up not sitting(they Say the splashes make the toiled dirty?).
Am i regaining my manhood?
I think you need family therapy

bro i heard that parents treat better loking children better but i didnt fucking belive that shit until i go conscious and saw it happen to me rl.
title.
I’m Italian and 5 foot 7 too, never been treated like a subhuman, I’m more important than my father for my family, it’s not about heights it’s about the rest, I also do MMA and already beat the shit out of my father the fact that dads think they can beat your ass is because they feel ashamed when they can’t even control they own sons , but it’s all good deeply down he knows that in 19 years of my life I have accomplished 10 times the shit he have accomplished in 50 years