i think my grandpa has dementia

K

kirahponto

Iron
a while ago he mentioned his mind wasn't functioning well,he kept forgetting things and saying how tired he felt all the time, recently he kept mentioning he "was going to die" and that "he's ready to go" saying that he doesn't have that much time left and he's old, just a few hours after that he randomly fell to the ground walking by himself, saying he's dizzy but we thought he just needed to eat/drink something, since last time he ate properly was like a few days ago

we just made him lay down and rest hoping it would get better but it just got worse, in just a few weeks he worsened so much that it was crazy, his memory was weird, he couldn't walk by himself, and LITERALLY kept falling ALL the time and I have to help him every time to get up since I'm the only male on the house

it is a really sad situation, he was always such an angry, strong, and energetic old man, literally, I would say he could beat me in a fight and now he can't even get up by himself, It's really crazy.

literally today, he randomly decided to go to the bathroom without any help and fell to the ground HARD, hit his head on the floor, and bled A LOT.
and normally when someone is literally bleeding from their head your expect them to seek help right?
he literally just told everyone to leave his room because he was tired and wanted to sleep
what the fuck?
we obviously ignored that and called the ambulance, so right now he's about to get treated and we will need to ask a doctor for help to find out what the fuck is wrong with him, why he keeps ignoring what people say "Is better for him" and why he's acting weird, hurting himself and saying nonsense

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, slavicpsycho, Bars and 2 others
a while ago he mentioned his mind wasn't functioning well,he kept forgetting things and saying how tired he felt all the time, recently he kept mentioning he "was going to die" and that "he's ready to go" saying that he doesn't have that much time left and he's old, just a few hours after that he randomly fell to the ground walking by himself, saying he's dizzy but we thought he just needed to eat/drink something, since last time he ate properly was like a few days ago

we just made him lay down and rest hoping it would get better but it just got worse, in just a few weeks he worsened so much that it was crazy, his memory was weird, he couldn't walk by himself, and LITERALLY kept falling ALL the time and I have to help him every time to get up since I'm the only male on the house

it is a really sad situation, he was always such an angry, strong, and energetic old man, literally, I would say he could beat me in a fight and now he can't even get up by himself, It's really crazy.

literally today, he randomly decided to go to the bathroom without any help and fell to the ground HARD, hit his head on the floor, and bled A LOT.
and normally when someone is literally bleeding from their head your expect them to seek help right?
he literally just told everyone to leave his room because he was tired and wanted to sleep
what the fuck?
we obviously ignored that and called the ambulance, so right now he's about to get treated and we will need to ask a doctor for help to find out what the fuck is wrong with him, why he keeps ignoring what people say "Is better for him" and why he's acting weird, hurting himself and saying nonsense
I think that's how he was raised

He was raised in a time period when "men are supposed to be men"

And that mindset goes above and beyond, it takes utmost priority in every decision he makes in life.
Likely what caused him to have that reputation of being angry and strong

Truth is man, your grandpa might die very soon.
His identity that you know, all his memories, everything will go in an instant. If he has dementia, the identity of your grandpa would likely die for the most part, before hes even physically dead.

But the specific soul that lived inside your grandpa. That soul that inhabits his specific body, has access to his specific mind. That mind you've have had all these interactions with
That soul is eternal. It will move on to the next part of it's journey.

So whilst your grandpa is dead, the real actor who played the part of your grandpa, will live on.
You likely won't see that soul for an incomprehensible amount of time.
But that's fine

We are all souls inside bodies. We are all actors on this Earth. Don't form attachment to people or the identities/ the roles that all these souls are playing.
You should always give love to them.
But you shouldn't ever get attached to anything, material OR IMMATERIAL.

You shouldn't even get upset at his passing when he does. Society cries when people die. But you shouldn't.
Dying peacefully is not bad. It's good.
You're wishing the soul that inhabited his body the best, for the next part of it's journey.

Be happy, that you were lucky enough to meet your grandpa out of everybody who has ever lived. You were the lucky one.

So yeah, don't get upset at the idea of him passing. Don't be scared of it happening. Be happy when he passes. That soul is moving on

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bars and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
this is your chance to rape your grandma and ascend because he won't remember what happened

I think that's how he was raised

He was raised in a time period when "men are supposed to be men"

And that mindset goes above and beyond, it takes utmost priority in every decision he makes in life.
Likely what caused him to have that reputation of being angry and strong

Truth is man, your grandpa might die very soon.
His identity that you know, all his memories, everything will go in an instant. If he has dementia, the identity of your grandpa would likely die for the most part, before hes even physically dead.

But the specific soul that lived inside your grandpa. That soul that inhabits his specific body, has access to his specific mind. That mind you've have had all these interactions with
That soul is eternal. It will move on to the next part of it's journey.

So whilst your grandpa is dead, the real actor who played the part of your grandpa, will live on.
You likely won't see that soul for an incomprehensible amount of time.
But that's fine

We are all souls inside bodies. We are all actors on this Earth. Don't form attachment to people or the identities/ the roles that all these souls are playing.
You should always give love to them.
But you shouldn't ever get attached to anything, material OR IMMATERIAL.

You shouldn't even get upset at his passing when he does. Society cries when people die. But you shouldn't.
Dying peacefully is not bad. It's good.
You're wishing the soul that inhabited his body the best, for the next part of it's journey.

Be happy, that you were lucky enough to meet your grandpa out of everybody who has ever lived. You were the lucky one.

So yeah, don't get upset at the idea of him passing. Don't be scared of it happening. Be happy when he passes. That soul is moving on
There is no soul or god nigguh