I think my husband has an M18 surprise for me this evening.

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
End of June, the boy next door turned 18. We could hear the party noises in the distance back then.

For quite a few times, we've noticed on the security camera that he's been hopping over the fence in the far back of the garden and spying on us.

We are very open people when it comes to our sexuality, so we often have sex in the garden, pool or sauna. It's also a huge garden with no direct view from outside, not even the neighbors. Unless you crawl over the fence :).

It took a while to notice, but after we noticed my husband set up more camera's in the back of the garden. Because it is obviously a security risk because it took us quite a while to notice. But also to keep an eye on the boy next door. Turns out he basically hops over the fence after dark and jerks off behind some bushes in our garden.

The back of our house is almost full glass panes and we basically run around naked all the time, except for when we have guests.

Lately i've noticed my husband showing more interest in the boy next door, inviting him over for drinks and such. Asking him questions, his hobbies, such and such. I guess scouting him out? During all his visits, my husband asked me to wear a bikini and one of those see-through scarfs to "cover yourself" but basically it's see through. Sorry i don't know the correct english name for it.

So about an hour ago, my husband told me he had a surprise for me this evening. He was very enthusiastic about it. That almost means only one thing, i get to fuck some young stud tonight. My husband loves to see me with younger men. It makes him relive his youth he told me. Pictures himself to be this 18yo guy fucking me. It turns him on like almost nothing else.

So yeah, will keep you updated. It might turn out to be a disappointment :)

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore