I think my oneitis lead me on

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
She shows 0 interest in me now, JFL. oh well I'll find a new bitch

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Either you acted beta and put her off, a chad came along or she didn’t like you the entire time.

Happened to me a lot

brand new whips got no
keys
tailor my clothes no starch
please

You acted beta

A tall white Chad who mogs me to hell came along and she's been flirting with him recently, pretty sure ur right
Ah yes.. it’s sad isn’t it being good looking enough to have women reply and show interest back but not enough to actually fuck you, or do more than kiss you

Basically you are probably her 4th best option or something lol, women and their unlimited options nowadays.. How tall and what’s his face rating?

Ah yes.. it’s sad isn’t it being good looking enough to have women reply and show interest back but not enough to actually fuck you, or do more than kiss you

Basically you are probably her 4th best option or something lol, women and their unlimited options nowadays.. How tall and what’s his face rating?

he's 6'2-6'3, and about 5 PSL in face

above average tall white guy, I already know its over

meanwhile I'm 5'9 curry JFL, she's a short puerto rican thot

When i was a teen some nordic guy who was taller then me and more masculine got a relationship with my oneitis. They began dating for a couple of months.

Suddenly after summervacation, i mogged him, framewise face wise and heightwise. My oneitis dumped him and 1 month after she dumped him she slided in my DMs telling me to ¨hang out¨

I declined bcs i am not someones second choice and also i was in alot of emotional pain around that time and didnt want to deal with it.

She might be dating another guy right now, i know it hurts bro but this is the most likely possibility, i am sorry boyo

When i was a teen some nordic guy who was taller then me and more masculine got a relationship with my oneitis. They began dating for a couple of months.

Suddenly after summervacation, i mogged him, framewise face wise and heightwise. My oneitis dumped him and 1 month after she dumped him she slided in my DMs telling me to ¨hang out¨

I declined bcs i am not someones second choice and also i was in alot of emotional pain around that time and didnt want to deal with it.

She might be dating another guy right now, i know it hurts bro but this is the most likely possibility, i am sorry boyo

oh well, not a big loss tbh

Also, I saw her flirting with this tall white guy and now I know it's 100% over with her. Never gonna talk to her again. I imagined us being in a long term relationship but oh well

he's 6'2-6'3, and about 5 PSL in face

above average tall white guy, I already know its over

meanwhile I'm 5'9 curry JFL, she's a short puerto rican thot
Yeah chances are she’s gone lmfao, latinas are high E so they’ll crave dimorphmic men, and he’s white so most likely she’s gone for you bro, I am sorry, don’t contact her unless she contacts you and if she does be distant

I'm hanging up on you
I can't keep on waiting for you
I know that you're still hesitating
Don't cry for me, 'cause I'll find my way
You'll wake up one day
But it'll be too late

How much did you suddenly grow height wise and how much did your face improve?

oh well, not a big loss tbh

Also, I saw her flirting with this tall white guy and now I know it's 100% over with her. Never gonna talk to her again. I imagined us being in a long term relationship but oh well
All the best luck out there my friend, i am sorry it came to this but you will find another girl you will like in the near future

Lets hope that one goes good
How much did you suddenly grow height wise and how much did your face improve?
i went from being 5´9 ish to 6´1 and my face went from a 5.5 to a 6.5. My frame also became 24 inch bildetoid.

I lucked out that i got a second puberty, tho emotionally i did get fucked up in my teens. Have trouble now in actually liking a girl bcs of those experiences

Yeah chances are she’s gone lmfao, latinas are high E so they’ll crave dimorphmic men, and he’s white so most likely she’s gone for you bro, I am sorry, don’t contact her unless she contacts you and if she does be distant

yeah she's 100% gone

that guy heightmogs me and he's white

I stood no chance as a 5'9 curry framelet

yeah she's 100% gone

that guy heightmogs me and he's white

I stood no chance as a 5'9 curry framelet
You’ll forget about her, is your face average at least?

cure to oneitis is speak to other girls

You’ll forget about her, is your face average at least?

cure to oneitis is speak to other girls

yeah a few other girls have shown me interest

they're all blonde white girls and i'm kinda more into latinas

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
All the best luck out there my friend, i am sorry it came to this but you will find another girl you will like in the near future

Lets hope that one goes good

yeah, atleast I learned why she didn't show interest and know the truth now.

show me ur face in PM front and side?

kk will do later

im subhuman anyway

Op it’s because you don’t have hallow cheeks yet