I think my uncle is an oofy doofy

jollibee

jollibee

Iron
I was hanging out with my whole family, and they were talking about how my uncle and auntie were about to go to South Korea. And as my uncle and auntie are about to leave, they were saying like goodluck in Korea stay safe blah blah blah, and then my auntie made a "joke" about how when she goes to Korea, she's going to meet another Korean guy. (Also gonna mention she has several kpop celebrity crushes, there is literally half naked kpop idol magnets and stickers on their fridge when I go visit their house jfl) and in my head I am like wtffffff

He doesn't have the best job and he's 6'0 strong MTN, family of 4, shows how female nature is, always wanting more no matter how much they have. ITS OVER

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Chadeep, watah and 2 others
self improvement is cope in this day and age, no hope no matter how much you improve

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and jollibee
I was hanging out with my whole family, and they were talking about how my uncle and auntie were about to go to South Korea. And as my uncle and auntie are about to leave, they were saying like goodluck in Korea stay safe blah blah blah, and then my auntie made a "joke" about how when she goes to Korea, she's going to meet another Korean guy. (Also gonna mention she has several kpop celebrity crushes, there is literally half naked kpop idol magnets and stickers on their fridge when I go visit their house jfl) and in my head I am like wtffffff

He doesn't have the best job and he's 6'0 strong MTN, family of 4, shows how female nature is, always wanting more no matter how much they have. ITS OVER
Fuck your uncle

• So Sad
Reactions: jollibee
why dont u tell ur uncle hes basically a cuck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and jollibee