I think older women have lower looks standards for young guys because they’re usually married to dudes with beer bellies

lightskinogre

lightskinogre

Iron
I’ve been consistently rated a MTN and I’m about 188 cm and I get inconsistent choosing signals from young girls but I consistently get choosing signals from 30-50 something women. Should I milfmaxx?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
older is easier

• +1
Reactions: lightskinogre
True when I was 28 I repeatedly hooked up with this 39 yr old. She made it so easy for me and was so thirsty. We would have sex every day but still I kept on trying to hook up with younger girls and it bothered her lol

• +1
Reactions: klip11, lightskinogre and HighTierSubhuman
do you? I think I will go incel at that point
Pussy is pussy. My dumb ass fumbled a late 30s - early 40s milf the other day because I couldn’t be bothered to smile back at her

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
Milfmaxxing would be fun, I wanna be groomed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, Henry Rollins and lightskinogre
True when I was 28 I repeatedly hooked up with this 39 yr old. She made it so easy for me and was so thirsty. We would have sex every day but still I kept on trying to hook up with younger girls and it bothered her lol
What would you rate her /10

What would you rate her /10
Idk man she was fat. But what made her sexy was she had amazing body proportions so her waist was like 28 inches while her hips like 52 or some crazy shit. Flat stomach fat ass pheno. Bitch could fill some jeans. Fucking her from behind was 🤌🏻

• JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and lightskinogre
Idk man she was fat. But what made her sexy was she had amazing body proportions so her waist was like 28 inches while her hips like 52 or some crazy shit. Flat stomach fat ass pheno. Bitch could fill some jeans. Fucking her from behind was 🤌🏻
i can’t do fat chicks man 😂

All I could at the time
Tbh I’m capping because I almost thought this one white BBW on a farmer dating app was the one recently but she was long distance and she started talking about rebuking demons until you cough them up

• JFL
Reactions: Henry Rollins
Tbh I’m capping because I almost thought this one white BBW on a farmer dating app was the one recently but she was long distance and she started talking about rebuking demons until you cough them up
Bustin' makes me feel good!

• JFL
Is that you in your avi? You'd be their type bro

• JFL
I’m 6’1 and 1/2 (187 cm) at nighttime. Idk what I am in the morning
So basically the tall fit guy. Of course a fat bitch would wanna smash considering the only dudes she'd have chance with are shorter, balder, fatter, or a combo of the 3

• +1
So basically the tall fit guy. Of course a fat bitch would wanna smash considering the only dudes she'd have chance with are shorter, balder, fatter, or a combo of the 3
Should I BBWmaxx