I think PFL is complete cope

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Pfl is pretty much the exact same in most humans, it doesn’t vary much. What does vary much is the skull around it. Wider skulls make your eyes look smaller while narrower skulls do it the opposite way around

• +1
Reactions: Aero and zurzolo
It makes a difference
IMG 1771
Facetune 29 07 2024 23 24 53

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
Pfl is pretty much the exact same in most humans, it doesn’t vary much. What does vary much is the skull around it. Wider skulls make your eyes look smaller while narrower skulls do it the opposite way around
Aren't you mixed/black. U guys usually have insanely good pfls.

Legit barley can tell the difference
Arguably PFL is the most important thing in eye area.
I would say spacing and setness are more important tbh
Aren't you mixed/black. U guys usually have insanely good pfls.
nahh mines is average I think it’s like 30 mm, I just have a very wide face that makes them look smaller

Legit barley can tell the difference

I would say spacing and setness are more important tbh

nahh mines is average I think it’s like 30 mm, I just have a very wide face that makes them look smaller
A wide pfl can make narrow set look fine.

Setness does matter, but that can be hardmaxxed to an extent. PFL generally speaking cannot be hardmaxxed.

Zero difference. From "Can fuck any foid he wants" to "Can fuck any foid he wants"
The 1st one is objectively better. Men don't have infinite SMV. Any tiny improvement is important.

A wide pfl can make narrow set look fine.

Setness does matter, but that can be hardmaxxed to an extent. PFL generally speaking cannot be hardmaxxed.
Pfl is easily frauded with lashes, can make a 30 mm pfl like 32 which is huge in the face. Bruh to fix eye spacing you legit need your skull cut in half and the surgery to fix setness is very risky

pfl to pfh is way more important

Now we know why lorenzo zurzolo eyes are even more beautiful his fwhr is low
IMG 3737