D7C6F596 869F 4C04 B394 28E9F9190427
0F72FDED 6A5B 46E7 98E6 2DC0C453EBCF

Too bad their parents and culture in general limits their lifestyle choices

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 23558, Zikel_Nut and 2 others
@BrahminBoss @Amnesia @Xangsane @Geneticist

All incel in the west innit

U can cope all u want jerking off to these guys but their smv here is Unironically the same as a white mtn or maybe if they’re lucky htn

Look at that LITTERAL MALE MODEL who was complaining about getting no matches on tinder when he’s literally a top 10% rice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopeisnotenough, slavicpsycho, zura and 3 others
All incel in the west innit

U can cope all u want jerking off to these guys but their smv here is Unironically the same as a white mtn or maybe if they’re lucky htn

Look at that LITTERAL MALE MODEL who was complaining about getting no matches on tinder when he’s literally a top 10% rice
that MM barely mogs tho

but I agree on smv and ethnic tax

that MM barely mogs tho

but I agree on smv and ethnic tax
Problem is ethnic tax with Asian men is beyond brutal even more than Chadpreet per say

Chang will litterally have the lowest smv of all variations of chad

Girls do not like Asian men at all especially if it’s the masc ones

The only Asians who succeed in any way are the feminine K-pop maxed ones and even then it’s mostly nerdy 12 year olds

It’s just how it is I’ve ran tinder experiments with top Asian models

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 24444
Problem is ethnic tax with Asian men is beyond brutal even more than Chadpreet per say

Chang will litterally have the lowest smv of all variations of chad

Girls do not like Asian men at all especially if it’s the masc ones

The only Asians who succeed in any way are the feminine K-pop maxed ones and even then it’s mostly nerdy 12 year olds

It’s just how it is I’ve ran tinder experiments with top Asian models
Chadpreet are caucasoid ofc they do better.

I think the more white looking asian the better his chance is.

Chadpreet are caucasoid ofc they do better.
No point in sucking rice dick here if even the most attractive one u can find will do as good as a white htn

Like 10 matches a day max (and that’s giga model) imagine the avarage mtn rice completely over

No point in sucking rice dick here if even the most attractive one u can find will do as good as a white htn

Like 10 matches a day max (and that’s giga model) imagine the avarage mtn rice completely over
I am not opposing you but why are you unreasonably hostile to rice when your statement is already validated. You are even half native american yourself which is gook by genetic.

I am not opposing you but why are you unreasonably hostile to rice when your statement is already validated. You are even half native american yourself which is gook by genetic.
nigga I’m 70% white and 30% BBC no native in me idk where u niggas get that from

And it’s not hostility it’s just ppl here act like these changs get anything when a simple tinder experiment proves otherwise

And the rice community here is extremely deluded

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
nigga I’m 70% white and 30% BBC no native in me idk where u niggas get that from

And it’s not hostility it’s just ppl here act like these changs get anything when a simple tinder experiment proves otherwise

And the rice community here is extremely deluded
Also even if I was rice there’s no denying facts it’s not like my opinion would be different

I see with my own eyes how much rice suffer in dating even ones who are tall jacked and handsome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Also even if I was rice there’s no denying facts it’s not like my opinion would be different

I see with my own eyes how much rice suffer in dating even ones who are tall jacked and handsome
Based in?

Native americans mog chinks.

Native americans mog chinks.
No just media halo and your bias on limited exposure. I have seen more than you I can safely say it is untrue. But still I don’t want to deny the fact that NA mogs southern chinese.

@Napoleon de Geso this doesn’t sound so bad does it?

4th one is Asian atesh salih

No just media halo and your bias on limited exposure. I have seen more than you I can safely say it is untrue. But still I don’t want to deny the fact that NA mogs southern chinese.
I lived near a reservation, they definitely mog

@Napoleon de Geso this doesn’t sound so bad does it?
Good bad. Good for faggy gookman, byt those minigookfoids have bad taste in men, whats no good for me

they just need to run high trust low inhib approach theory

handsome gigachads

@mrriceguy

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
@Anstrum95 Mirin your nonchalant based response to that degenerate streamer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
keep coping these are the type of men who are being saved to phone galleries by women on dating apps just to thrist over and make compilation videos on tiktok and if they are lucky they go out with the chang

@Blackgymmax probably sabotaged the "chadfish" because for reasons, gg you know why :oops:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
keep coping these are the type of men who are being saved to phone galleries by women on dating apps just to thrist over and make compilation videos on tiktok and if they are lucky they go out with the chang

@Blackgymmax probably sabotaged the "chadfish" because for reasons, gg you know why :oops:
AD313476 8F4E 4286 B528 F596DFF46BB9

• WTF
  • WTF