i think some old friend of mine is trying to groom me on discord

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
caging at this oldcel trying to jbhomomaxx with a 15 year old man im trolling him @wishIwasSalludon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, try2beme, AutisticGymcel and 1 other person
Jfl at this faggot

I know all his manipiulation tactics

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Or you’re schizoid

caging at this oldcel trying to jbhomomaxx with a 15 year old man im trolling him @wishIwasSalludon
You sound like a girl that lets men hit on her because she’s borrd

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, GlamourPursuer and cromagnon
Explain how he’s trying to groom you
hes like telling me personal shit about himself then saying "hbu" trying to reel information out of me jfl :lul: hes also just weird as fuck i csnt really articulate it but his only friends are like 14 yrs old and hes 25

• +1
You sound like a girl that lets men hit on her because she’s borrd
how homosexual oldcel pedos need to die

im not an agecuck but homos are deserving of death

hes like telling me personal shit about himself then saying "hbu" trying to reel information out of me jfl :lul: hes also just weird as fuck i csnt really articulate it but his only friends are like 14 yrs old and hes 25
maybe hes not attempting to groom me and hes just an autist but still sus @Nick.Harte

• +1
how homosexual oldcel pedos need to die

im not an agecuck but homos are deserving of death
I would’ve blocked him immediately, discord itself is gay asf, you will probably end up sending him some naughty messages

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and GlamourPursuer
what would u do if he was a stacy tbh

I would’ve blocked him immediately, discord itself is gay asf, you will probably end up sending him some naughty messages
i need to determine whether hes trying to pedomaxx on me or if hes just socially stunted, then ill decide whether ill block him or not

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
the naughty messages are just gonna be hitler edits tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Juandigomigo22 and cromagnon
i need to determine whether hes trying to pedomaxx on me or if hes just socially stunted, then ill decide whether ill block him or not
Yeaaaaa ;) sureeeee
the naughty messages are just gonna be hitler edits tbh
theyll jerk off yo Hitler edits together and say it’s not gay cuz of blah blah

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and GlamourPursuer
stfu nigger or ignore
The 14 year old is gonna ignore me, what will I do?!?! That’s what u should do to the so called pedo but u won’t cuz u like that shit

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and GlamourPursuer
The 14 year old is gonna ignore me, what will I do?!?! That’s what u should do to the so called pedo but u won’t cuz u like that shit
i like trolling him u utter faggot stop projecting your homoerotic fantasies onto me, its just like the pedo hunters on youtube they arent actually gay or a girl they're just fucking with the guy for entertainment

• +1
he is forum celeb buddy 😡

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon and Juandigomigo22
  • JFL
g

getting ignored by the cromagnon is like getting ignored by like the most famous person ever tbh
Aren’t u ignored by half the forum? Like unironically

Aren’t u ignored by half the forum? Like unironically
didnt you buy your account? like unironically so why are you making fun of @GlamourPursuer's join date :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
g

getting ignored by the cromagnon is like getting ignored by like the most famous person ever tbh
i used to skip school to watch cromagnon use .org -hitler

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
didnt you buy your account? like unironically so why are you making fun of @GlamourPursuer's join date :lul::lul::lul:
What makes u think I bought it?

fr bro i was gonna say that:lul::lul:

• JFL
  • JFL
ive been lurking since 1905 also

• JFL
Lol bait him into it, collect all of the evidence and turn it over to the feds. One more degen pedo homo off the streets.

• +1
Based and jb pilled

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and GlamourPursuer
Lol bait him into it, collect all of the evidence and turn it over to the feds. One less degen pedo homo off the streets.
feds gonna get his ass when they see all the nazi edits😢

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and AutisticGymcel
  • JFL
j

j f l

there are like 3 threads on how you bought your account faglet
not gonna argue with a child but if I made a ps5 account and didn’t play on it for a couple years, then came back, I bought it? Ur dumb asf, go exchange dick pics fruit cake

• JFL
not gonna argue with a child but if I made a ps5 account and didn’t play on it for a couple years, then came back, I bought it? Ur dumb asf, go exchange dick pics fruit cake
kindergarten tier excuse you obviously bought your account retard :lul:

• JFL
c
caging that u think anyone will believe that preschool tier excuse

• JFL
  • JFL
says the nigger who replies to every one of my threads with something mentioning my age youre fucking obsessed you barking goblin
Keep goin

nah ill stop here welcome to my ignore list you abhorrent fucking cuck
IMG 5248

Users who are viewing this thread

Back