I think that I stunted my height with lower back injury when I was a kid

Clown Show

Clown Show

Height wins.
I remember when I was a kid I used to jump into water doing all kinds of jumps all day in the summer.

One time, I jumped on my head and I kinda didn't assume a proper form so when my head hit the water, my head and back got pushed upwards and I felt a sharp pain in my lower back. From that moment, I always get lower back pains from time to time to this day and ofc my low iq ass never went to a doctor.

I am certain that it impaired my height because my body looks disproportional, my arms are long, my shoulders and ribcage are very wide but my torso is short, I look like a gorilla. My younger brother is also at least 10cms taller than me and his body looks proportional so I don't think that I got the shittier genes.

And foids care more about height where I live so I am a truecel... Brutal, my entire life decided in less than one second...

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
I don't know if I stunted my growth or not but I have long arms and my frame is weirdly decent so proportionally I look like I was supposed to be taller. My dad is also way taller than me but my mom is a femlet so that's probably why

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
I stunted my growth by having a midget mother should have chosen better spawn

• JFL
I don't know if I stunted my growth or not but I have long arms and my frame is weirdly decent so proportionally I look like I was supposed to be taller. My dad is also way taller than me but my mom is a femlet so that's probably why
My father, uncle and brother are all taller than me. I also frame mog other manlets who are my height(5'8) to utter oblivion.

I got brutally descended for no reason at all...

• +1