I think that if we weren't blackpilled we wouldn't have cared about slaying many women anyway

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism
We would probably subconsciously be coping with trying to get a girlfriend like all normies do while Chad is getting ONSs left and right. Because let's be honest for once, we are jealous. We are jealous that Chad fucks so many fertile women, we wish we were him so that we could also have a taste of the slayer lifestyle. And that's natural, we have testicles , too. In our lifetime we have seen and lusted over so many girls that have given us a boner that it's normal to wish we could be in a position where we could fuck them easily.

But I think before we swallowed the Blackpill we didn't care that much, we weren' t obsessed with slaying this much. Of course we have always wanted to fuck but we didn't see it as a life mission to fuck as many girls as possible and to get as much female validation as possible. It' s only after we got blackpilled that we started to desire it so much. That's why I think swallowing the Blackpill was a mistake. We would have coped somehow , got some lay once in a while and we would have been perfectly satisfied with our sex life because we wouldn't have thought all the time 24/7 about how Chad is getting all the women while we are not.

That's why I wonder if looksmaxing is still legit for those who are not ugly. Is it really that important to get all your surgeries when you could be just as satisfied with a more minimalistic lifestyle? What do you think tbh?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 4106, Ghostcel and 3 others
read only the title but I wanted to fuck multiple girls and have harems when I was 7

NO MINIMALISTIC LIFESTYLE FOR MY RETRUDED MAXILLA TBH

I always knew I was going to be incel

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Actual bullshit

all men are horny and want to spread seed

at 15 i actually planned on traveling the world, impregnating at least half of Mexico, all of South America and Eastern Europe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, stuckneworleans and Vidyacoper
slaying a pipeline dream. only a handful of people here can actually slay.

9A029CEF 536E 4A1B 9F7C C493FC1BCB19

Actual bullshit

all men are horny and want to spread seed

at 15 i actually planned on traveling the world, impregnating at least half of Mexico, all of South America and Eastern Europe.
Yeah, true that but there's a difference between simply wishing something and being obsessed with something. The latter is much more destructive if you are aware that the game was rigged from the start.

Yeah, true that but there's a difference between simply wishing something and being obsessed with something. The latter is much more destructive if you are aware that the game was rigged from the start.
Look at how many men are obsessed with pussy

and It’s Not because of the Blackpill

It’s the other way around

we found the Blackpill because we are obsessed with pussy.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I'm glad that I found the blackpill, when I look back at moments when I was younger I was so ignorant it is cringe to think about it now. Imagine how much you would embarrass yourself if you never found the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Michael
Look at how many men are obsessed with pussy

and It’s Not because of the Blackpill

It’s the other way around

we found the Blackpill because we are obsessed with pussy.
No normie spends his day thinking about pussy all the time. They go to clubs or something when they can, get a lay once in a while and that's it. Then they spend their time with Netflix and their friends or whatever they like to do.
Only we are so desperate to analyze facial features and join forums about slaying and make a life mission out of it where we are willing to spend thousands and thousands of dollars to slay as much pussy as possible. Do you think your average normie ever considers doing chin wings or bimaxillary advancement? Jfl.

I don’t care so much about slaying.I just want to be pretty

No normie spends his day thinking about pussy all the time. They go to clubs or something when they can, get a lay once in a while and that's it. Then they spend their time with Netflix and their friends or whatever they like to do.
Only we are so desperate to analyze facial features and join forums about slaying and make a life mission out of it where we are willing to spend thousands and thousands of dollars to slay as much pussy as possible. Do you think your average normie ever considers doing chin wings or bimaxillary advancement? Jfl.
Because they actually get pussy, we aren’t Normie and we are sex deprived and socially deprived

that will make you obsess over things more to fill a void

that lead us to the Blackpill

blavkpill only states the truth of reality, how you react is dependent on you.