I think the issue is that I will never be satisfied no matter what

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Let’s say hypothetically I do ascend right, I will still not be satisfied and still want more. I would wanna oook like those psl gods when in reality looksmaxxing isn’t about looking like psl gods but instead a better version of yourself. Because most likely no matter how much you do you won’t ever look like them, which is just a punch to the stomach for my bitch ass ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: illusivespirits, WishIHadBBC, curryascenderr and 2 others
nah i'll be satisfied if i become this:

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr, NZb6Air and truthhurts
say hypothetically, you do ascend. What makes you think you can predict your emotional state you'll have then, right now?

You are making (negative) predictions about your future, causing unnecessary stress.

I hope you can understand that this is bad for you and stops you from improving your life.

• +1
Reactions: WishIHadBBC and truthhurts
nah i'll be satisfied if i become this:
View attachment 3145055
He already had a good base
say hypothetically, you do ascend. What makes you think you can predict your emotional state you'll have then, right now?

You are making (negative) predictions about your future, causing unnecessary stress.

I hope you can understand that this is bad for you and stops you from improving your life.
You’re right man I always assume negative emotions in the future for myself. But you also do the same thing

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
You’re right man I always assume negative emotions in the future for myself. But you also do the same thing
Yes, which is why I can relate to you bhai 🫂🫂🫂🫂

We need to get out of this negative mindset step by step

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
don't see how these two are mutually exclusive
Because Realsticly most people can never become one
Yes, which is why I can relate to you bhai 🫂🫂🫂🫂

We need to get out of this negative mindset step by step
Negative mindset is really such a killer man it makes everyday harder for no reason. You always assume the worst for even the most normal situations.

• +1
Reactions: WishIHadBBC and MoggerGaston
i just spewed my tea out my mouth cuz it was too hot

• +1
Reactions: illusivespirits
nigga got implants from doctor mahmoudovich niggeropov and still ended up looking like this

muh he got a good base bro
He did, he had all ideal ratios, all he lacked was bones. Most people don’t have all ideal ratios so unless you wanna get some fucking Lefort 3 bone breaking surgery then it ain’t happening

yes psl gods have a different alien anatomy
They may as well, stop dude most people can get all the surgery in the world and still not look like psl gods

They may as well, stop dude most people can get all the surgery in the world and still not look like psl gods
no nigga this is just cope, stop spreading it

If you mog your previous self what more can you really as for, looksmaxxing is just a part of self improvement. When your getting more IOI you will be happier

performed yesterday btw
Please stop fucking coping dude, most people don’t have low enough inhib to do such an invasive surgery

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Please stop fucking coping dude, most people don’t have low enough inhib to do such an invasive surgery
I agree but it's not about being low inhib, it's just about knowledge simply judging from the replies to giants thread on the LF2, niggas are just ignorant

I agree but it's not about being low inhib, it's just about knowledge simply judging from the replies to giants thread on the LF2, niggas are just ignorant
Can you send thread?

Holy shit it looks so fucking brutal, but I still do think it’s relatively safe to do. The look is really deceiving here tbh

• +1
I think people think it’s so dangerous cause they look at the death rates and see it’s like 5-10% when in reality that’s the death rates for lf2/lf3 accidents, not surgeries

• +1
I think people think it’s so dangerous cause they look at the death rates and see it’s like 5-10% when in reality that’s the death rates for lf2/lf3 accidents, not surgeries
it's literally not 5-10% first of all

it's 1 in 1000 at the latest study for ALL Craniofacial surgeries (2010 Czerwinski)

with the COMPLETELY RELEVANT INFORMATION that these are stats froms patients with pre existing BRUTAL syndromes
this the TYPICAL skull for LF2 patient FYI (no study for just LF2 since not enough sample size but it's gonna be even lower)

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
it's literally not 5-10% first of all

it's 1 in 1000 at the latest study for ALL Craniofacial surgeries (2010 Czerwinski)

with the COMPLETELY RELEVANT INFORMATION that these are stats froms patients with pre existing BRUTAL syndromes
this the TYPICAL skull for LF2 patient FYI (no study for just LF2 since not enough sample size but it's gonna be even lower)
View attachment 3145113
Lf2 and lf3 basically is no difference when it comes to risk rates so it’s should be around the same.

Look if you were giga giga reccesed I would get going for and lf2 like if your nasal bridge was in your skull then it makes sense. Very good surgery for gooks. But I still think lf1 + implants is the way to go man

• +1
Lf2 and lf3 basically is no difference when it comes to risk rates so it’s should be around the same.

Look if you were giga giga reccesed I would get going for and lf2 like if your nasal bridge was in your skull then it makes sense. Very good surgery for gooks. But I still think lf1 + implants is the way to go man
yes depends on the case, however LF1 and implants is only optimal for people that are recessed but still have enough nasion projection which is rarer ( i have some examples in my PMs but i can't post here, mostly whites) than overall recession, also negroids and mongoloids need LF2 or radix augmentation by default, it's really not an irrational/rarely applicable surgery for looksmaxing

yes depends on the case, however LF1 and implants is only optimal for people that are recessed but still have enough nasion projection which is rarer ( i have some examples in my PMs but i can't post here, mostly whites) than overall recession, also negroids and mongoloids need LF2 or radix augmentation by default, it's really not an irrational/rarely applicable surgery for looksmaxing
Radix augmention can only go so far as well so I do think lf2 is needed for those with reccesed nasal bridges.

But if your like an Arab or white with a reccesed maxilla your probably gonna have good nasioj pronecgion so I think for them lf1 with implants would be the best idea meanwhile for blacks and Asians Defenitly lf2

• +1
Radix augmention can only go so far as well so I do think lf2 is needed for those with reccesed nasal bridges.

Most people that have reccesed maxilla’s with projected noses are Arabs and whites so I think for them lf1 with implants would be the best idea meanwhile for blacks and Asians Defenitly lf2
even for whites and arabs a lot of them won't have enough nasion projection like myself

even for whites and arabs a lot of them won't have enough nasion projection like myself
Can you pm your side?

But usually Arabs and whites have great nasal projection

Let’s say hypothetically I do ascend right, I will still not be satisfied and still want more. I would wanna oook like those psl gods when in reality looksmaxxing isn’t about looking like psl gods but instead a better version of yourself. Because most likely no matter how much you do you won’t ever look like them, which is just a punch to the stomach for my bitch ass ngl
First it's always good to get a better image of yourself from Looksmaxxing.

Second is to try and get yourself to some degree of being NT and low-innhib. Now I don't know how much of it is genetic but it's def not over 50-60%. Other half of it is environmental.

These are the things my goal is to do just so I have some spark in life where it isn't complete NPC subhuman rot life

• +1
Reactions: sexy
i just spewed my tea out my mouth cuz it was too hot
Hot water mogs cold water.

I don't know what is with hot water but I drink more water if it's warm/hot than cold unless its a situation where I wake up at 3am pure sweat.

• +1
Reactions: sexy
Hot water mogs cold water.

I don't know what is with hot water but I drink more water if it's warm/hot than cold unless its a situation where I wake up at 3am pure sweat.
cold mogs for me