I think the redpill idea that girls get attached after sex and then start chasing the guy is a myth

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
In my experience, its jsut a common for girls to air me after sex as is it for me to air them.

Amensia even says 50% of his slays ghost him after sex- I feel like guys will never admit publicly that girls ghost them after a slay but girls will go and cry about it so it seems like guys constantly fuck girls and ghost them when in reality its about 50/50

discuss...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, the BULL, Deleted member 24940 and 3 others
seems only to be the case with good-looking dudes. Excluding full-on drunk girls from the club, I've never had a girl ghost me after sex. they always came back for more and most of the time wanted a relationship.

Yeah it's really 50/50 and not always completely based off performance

Personally I like to fuck girls first night THEN have a relationship after

So I know they're attracted

Girls bodies release more oxytocin (the bonding hormone) during sexual intercourse though, that’s a known fact

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yliaster, FailedNormieManlet and Corleone
Yeah it's really 50/50 and not always completely based off performance
Yeah thats what ive found

Seems like the an element of randomness to it as well which cant always be expalined simplhy with blackpill muh looks muh wouldnt have happened if you were chad bro.

I guess theres many reasons why either gender could ghost the other after/not want to see again

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Girls bodies release more oxytocin (the bonding hormone) during sexual intercourse though, that’s a known fact
but the majority of dudes suck at sex and don't have big enough cocks to please a woman

plus women have busy lives with school and work. they may only want a temporary escape

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and Prettyboy
Yeah thats what ive found

Seems like the an element of randomness to it as well which cant always be expalined simplhy with blackpill muh looks muh wouldnt have happened if you were chad bro.

I guess theres many reasons why either gender could ghost the other after/not want to see again
do you think the amount of time you spent chatting/doing other things before sleeping with the girls influences their likelihood to ghost you afterwards?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and thereallegend
It means you have a small dick if she ghosts you after sex.

@Prettyboy Do you want to kill us with that signature?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
but the majority of dudes suck at sex and don't have big enough cocks to please a woman

plus women have busy lives with school and work. they may only want a temporary escape
Yeah that’s for sure, girls definitely ghost guys on regular who gave them mediocre sex

But still in my past hookups it was almost exclusively them asking for more attachment rather than me. I do admit though the girls I hook up with have already been fuckzoned by me beforehand so naturally I don’t want to invest further in them emotinally

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
do you think the amount of time you spent chatting/doing other things before sleeping with the girls influences their likelihood to ghost you afterwards?
yes I do-

if you built up a bit more rapport beforehand- even if it was jsut a simple drinks date at a bar, they seem more likely to stay in contact after.

But it doesnt seem as simple as whther or not you went on a date or even correlated to the girls looks level- seems like theres an element of randomness to it.

Human interactions are more complex than hardcore blackpillers believe- but obviously looks is still a major factor in our itneractions

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Deleted member 24940
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and the BULL
yes whores from dating apps don't care at all.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
yes I do-

if you built up a bit more rapport beforehand- even if it was jsut a simple drinks date at a bar, they seem more likely to stay in contact after.

But it doesnt seem as simple as whther or not you went on a date or even correlated to the girls looks level- seems like theres an element of randomness to it.

Human interactions are more complex than hardcore blackpillers believe- but obviously looks is still a major factor in our itneractions
I think you don't even have to do that, just make her drinks at your house and talk a bit.

The reason they leave is that females are extremely afraid of rejection and if they think even 1% chance you might reject them after sex they ghost so they can have the upper hand and say they rejected you. You have to make it very clear how amazing she is and boost her ego.