I think the tren just kicked in

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
I'm not even using this shit anymore but I think it kicked in recently. Feeling paranoid lately

fuark how much of an increase did you get in the gym bro

fuark how much of an increase did you get in the gym bro
none lmao, i did 2 200 injections only. but i think it kicking in now i injected it like 2-3 weeks ago

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
none lmao, i did 2 200 injections only. but i think it kicking in now i injected it like 2-3 weeks ago
Fek this is disconcerting indeed. Perhaps, inject more 200 injections ?

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Fek this is disconcerting indeed. Perhaps, inject more 200 injections ?
No I stopped because I realised I probably wouldn't be able handle the side effects that would appear after some more time of tren ace usage.

No I stopped because I realised I probably wouldn't be able handle the side effects that would appear after some more time of tren ace usage.
True u don’t want to end up all fked up n Sheit. I guess just go back to being natty or keep the same dose maybe it takes time

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
told u naga

True u don’t want to end up all fked up n Sheit. I guess just go back to being natty or keep the same dose maybe it takes time
Well the thing is, it's not hard to counter the sizes, however getting all that blood tests, going to cardiologist constantly, it will cost a lot of money. And the thing is, I probably wouldn't be able to fund all of that by myself.

So if you have the money for it, why not

told u naga
Well the thing is, it's not hard to counter the sizes, however getting all that blood tests, going to cardiologist constantly, it will cost a lot of money. And the thing is, I probably wouldn't be able to fund all of that by myself.

So if you have the money for it, why not