I Think the World of 1984 is a Utopia

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
I remember thinking it was stupid at the time but now I look back on their attitudes towards sex in that book as genius. The establishment in 1984 HATED sex, made it illegal to have sex unless it was for procreation, and it was actually technically a thoughtcrime to enjoy sex. They even had scientists trying to abolish the orgasm. The world of 1984 would be great for incels as we would not be at the bottom of the social hierarchy, in fact they said due to the lifestyle and nutrition nearly everyone was ugly. The top tier men, the inner circle, CASTRATED THEMSELVES chemically to fully abolish the sex drive. 1984 was actually a utopia.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
didnt read

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Us incels would have been the proliteriates in that world so out of the context of your idea of utopia here

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Us incels would have been the proliteriates in that world so out of the context of your idea of utopia here
Consider it: There was no feminism either also no internet (no tinder etc). It would've been a great utopia for incels like us.

well, the taliban was way ahead of you in considering that

if ur trying to mock, get ur facts right u dumb sack of shit, taliban was formed out of the pashtun tribe of afghanistan and has no relation whatsoever with india

I remember thinking it was stupid at the time but now I look back on their attitudes towards sex in that book as genius. The establishment in 1984 HATED sex, made it illegal to have sex unless it was for procreation, and it was actually technically a thoughtcrime to enjoy sex. They even had scientists trying to abolish the orgasm. The world of 1984 would be great for incels as we would not be at the bottom of the social hierarchy, in fact they said due to the lifestyle and nutrition nearly everyone was ugly. The top tier men, the inner circle, CASTRATED THEMSELVES chemically to fully abolish the sex drive. 1984 was actually a utopia.
I don't remember the Inner Party castrating themselves

if ur trying to mock, get ur facts right u dumb sack of shit, taliban was formed out of the pashtun tribe of afghanistan and has no relation whatsoever with india
Literally who are you talking to bro lmfao

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dogtown, androidcel and Deleted member 357
Looking good isnt just for girls. It determines what your carer prospects are like and how good of a job you can get

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
Dude what you are looking for is islam. Bring islam to the western civilization and we would live in a peaceful world without so many hoes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back