I think there are SOME disadvantages to being SUPER good looking..... (Hear me out)

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
And I know the trade off is still worth it and I know with all the black pill boring repetitive extremism on here it will be the same old mentioned a billion times rhetoric about how they only just need to exist etc... but at least try and think about it, as there is a downside to being in the outlier extreme range of attractiveness imo.

If you just so happen to be one of those super outlier good looking Chads, can ever imagine NEVER getting taken seriously for anything outside of your looks? And it happens.

To put it into figurative terms; I am not talking about Chad/Stacey lite (Top 10%) here. I am talking about the SEVERE outliers like your Henry Caviils of this world. The top 2% Chad / Stacey looking men / women.

This has been spoken of by super attractive people before. They often feel who they are inside is never really able to be expressed out there simply because their beauty is always overshadowing it. Like their internal world doesn't matter to everyone else and rather just who they appear like on the surface.

Now of course you may find examples in both the film and music industry like Nicole Scherzinger for example (In her pussycat doll days of course) when she was admired for not only her beauty but also her insane dance and singing skills..... as well as just mentioned Henry Caviil, but think of all those who aren't in the outlier extremes of talent and can't overshadow or match their looks with insane levels of talent? How must they really be feeling. I remember one girl in particular like this from uni and she was from Eastern Europe and very shy and reserved and dudes in our social circle would just assume she was boring af and didn't have anything to offer. That was until I got into a debate with her about something while we were one on one and no I didn't sleep with her.

If you stand out too much you leave yourself open to misery IMO.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 1851, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
And I know the trade off is still worth it and I know with all the black pill boring repetitive extremism on here it will be the same old mentioned a billion times rhetoric about how they only just need to exist etc but try think about it, there is a downside to being in the outlier extreme of attractive.

If you just so happen to be one of those super outlier good looking Chads, can you imagine ever imagine NEVER getting taken seriously for anything outside of your looks? And it happens.

To put it into figurative terms; I am not talking about Chad/Stacey lite (Top 10%) here. I am talking about the SEVERE outliers like your Henry Caviils of this world. The top 2% Chad looking men.

This has been spoken of by super attractive people before. They often feel who they are inside is never really able to be expressed out there simply because their beauty is always overshadowing it. Like their internal world doesn't matter to everyone else and rather just who they appear like on the surface.

Now of course you may find examples in both the film and music industry like Nicole Scherzinger for example (In her pussycat doll days of course) when she was admired for not only her beauty but also her insane dance and singing skills..... as well as just mentioned Henry Caviil, but think of all those who aren't in the outlier extremes of talent and can't overshadow or match their looks with insane levels of talent? How must they really be feeling. I remember one girl in particular like this from uni and she was from Eastern Europe and very shy and reserved and dudes in our social circle would just assume she was boring af and didn't have anything to offer. That was until I got into a debate with her about something while we were one on one and no I didn't sleep with her.

Dnr + you're a brown dalit.

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 16110 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 14262, the BULL and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: greeneyes and to be human
Let's get some equally good thinkers in here like @Seth Walsh and @Pakicel and @StrangerDanger and @Kingkellz and @forevergymcelling and @6ft4

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Elvisandreaa
They often feel who they are inside is never really able to be expressed out there simply because their beauty is always overshadowing it. Like their internal world doesn't matter to everyone else and rather just who they appear like on the surface.
That would be good for most users on here.

• +1
Reactions: LimaDummy
If that theory would be true, the 98% that’s left wouldn’t looksmax
Cuz that 2% pretty sure used that looks part in some shape or form like a green card in life (muh I’m being appreciated only bc of my looks, prob said no 1 ever and if they did they are probably hypocrite’s since the “looks card” gave them more benefit’s overall in life)

That is big cope. The end.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klip11
50 jfl reacts for this shit-posting bore that no one would grieve for if he died tomorrow.
I had to edit this because @MakinItHappenReturn threatened to send me an anthrax letter. It's over.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 19576
If that theory would be true, the 98% that’s left wouldn’t looksmax
Cuz that 2% pretty sure used that looks part in some shape or form like a green card in life (muh I’m being appreciated only bc of my looks, prob said no 1 ever and if they did they are probably hypocrite’s since the “looks card” gave them more benefit’s overall in life)

No. That is quite stupid logic.

The other 98% can never get inside of that 2% outlier extreme, so looksmaxxing for them wouldn't be for such aspirations and even if it were for that major feat, they wouldn't know what it felt like without being there first. So what you're saying is quite unintelligent.

No offence because I accept all points of view, even from black kids from less affluent areas like Detroit.

Those attractive people who say stuff like "their beauty always overshadows (x) and prevents people from getting to know the real them" just say that stuff to virtue signal and gaslight people into thinking looks dont matter.

Reminds me of this video I saw long ago

Edit : what OP is describing only applies to an infinitesimal minority of outliers

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klip11
Those attractive people who say stuff like "their beauty always overshadows (x) and prevents people from getting to know the real them" just say that stuff to virtue signal and gaslight people into thinking looks dont matter.

IT same as when Rich guys says that money doesn't make you happy. Its utter cope virtual signaling.

Pls write another dissertation about it.
P.S
It won't change the fact that you'll be stuck in the slums of Mumbai for the eternity.
View attachment 1891194

I am born and bred in London and currently residing in London jfl

Forget the racism man lol.

Let's just have a normal conversation about this topic 👊

Edit : what OP is describing only applies to an infinitesimal minority of outliers

It's true that there are going to be people, women in particular, who use this as a 'facade' to play on to give off some personality, but I do believe that this does exist man.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
And I know the trade off is still worth it and I know with all the black pill boring repetitive extremism on here it will be the same old mentioned a billion times rhetoric about how they only just need to exist etc... but at least try and think about it, as there is a downside to being in the outlier extreme range of attractiveness imo.

If you just so happen to be one of those super outlier good looking Chads, can you imagine ever imagine NEVER getting taken seriously for anything outside of your looks? And it happens.

To put it into figurative terms; I am not talking about Chad/Stacey lite (Top 10%) here. I am talking about the SEVERE outliers like your Henry Caviils of this world. The top 2% Chad / Stacey looking men / women.

Men like us can never catch a break

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
How will we ever cope with all these cons bhai

Like this woman would never be appreciated for anything else other than her beauty, unless she had some insane musical or acting talent or whatever

1E605F05 868F 4732 B28E 3D2FAEF7F001

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Like this woman would never be appreciated for anything else other than her beauty, unless she had some insane musical or acting talent or whatever

View attachment 1891212
Exactly people just see me for my massive bones and hunter eyes and perfect light curry skin, they’ll never see me for my math skills

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, latincell95 and MakinItHappenReturn
Exactly people just see me for my massive bones and hunter eyes and perfect light curry skin, they’ll never see me for my math skills

This wigga!

• JFL
No. That is quite stupid logic.

The other 98% can never get inside of that 2% outlier extreme, so looksmaxxing for them wouldn't be for such aspirations and even if it were for that major feat, they wouldn't know what it felt like without being there first. So what you're saying is quite unintelligent.

No offence because I accept all points of view, even from black kids from less affluent areas like Detroit.
same logic could be applied on the other extreme, what you a trying to prove is a fairly tale for autists

same logic could be applied on the other extreme, what you a trying to prove is a fairly tale for autists

b12b1348d9615cbb576bf7fc72d0f6e1.png

I hope Biden starts investing in Detroit and places. Schooling must improve and a crack down on gang culture is essential.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
b12b1348d9615cbb576bf7fc72d0f6e1.png

I hope Biden starts investing in Detroit and places. Schooling must improve and a crack down on gang culture is essential.
in a looks based society, complaining that no one takes you seriously and the ppl who are liking you are doing it just because of your looks is just mental ilness or being hypocrite on the biggest level possible
is like you live in a money based society where all the total currency in the world lets say is 4billions in total and you are born with 3 bilions, but you complain that the people from the "money based" society are liking you only because of your money

Overall theory for autists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19576
in a looks based society, complaining that no one takes you seriously and the ppl who are liking you are doing it just because of your looks is just mental ilness or being hypocrite on the biggest level possible
is like you live in a money based society where all the total currency in the world lets say is 4billions in total and you are born with 3 bilions, but you complain that the people from the "money based" society are liking you only because of your money

Overall theory for autists

I think I am blocking this dumb nigger.

There is a difference between being black and being a nigger and you are definitely the latter. Eddie Murphy warned me wisely.

D223f152d90786180e3617a2cc61c539

If you mog everyone brutally hard they find it difficult to relate to you in any way which is way hollywood actors are attractive but not MM tier. No one would believe the MC struggles if he was a 10/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
your skin is like cum you're not nordic aesir you're nerdik joke

• JFL
I think I am blocking this dumb nigger.

There is a difference between being black and being a nigger and you are definitely the latter. Eddie Murphy warned me wisely.

View attachment 1891235
Insulting to prove his point of view, high iq indeed
I would rather be a black guy, you know for yourself the last part bhai

Of course Stacylite tells us that looks don't matter

If you just so happen to be one of those super outlier good looking Chads, can ever imagine NEVER getting taken seriously for anything outside of your looks? And it happens.

C O P E
O
P
E

"Muh who I really am on the inside", LMAOOO I can smell the cope through these comments, people like Mark Zuckerberg and Jeff Bezos have changed the WORLD with the things that they created+their intelligence, and are still clowned and lifecucked on regular because of their main failo; for having subhuman faces lol.

Get the h*** outta here with "muh genuine feelings", hard-working men who are genuine people are getting cucked by their fiances with Chad at bachelorette parties because they are being settled for due to finances smhh.

Excuse my language btw.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Eduardo DOV
If you mog everyone brutally hard they find it difficult to relate to you in any way which is way hollywood actors are attractive but not MM tier. No one would believe the MC struggles if he was a 10/10
Not really. I think people could relate to Chico or Delon in the same they do modern Hollywood actors. It's just when they become "gay alien" like Barrett or O'Pry that they lose that sort of familiarity.
Harmony is king, being a perfect mesh of the average is true beauty, having a Pitt/Pattinson tier jaw is unironically unideal

"Muh who I really am on the inside", LMAOOO I can smell the cope through these comments, people like Mark Zuckerberg and Jeff Bezos have changed the WORLD with the things that they created+their intelligence, and are still clowned and lifecucked on regular because of their main failo; for having subhuman faces lol.

Get the h*** outta here with "muh genuine feelings", hard-working men who are genuine people are getting cucked by their fiances with Chad at bachelorette parties because they are being settled for due to finances smhh.

Excuse my language btw.

The cognitive dissonance is revealed in your anger bruv/

The cognitive dissonance is revealed in your anger bruv/
Lol my fault gangly but it is true though if you really think about it it is true, just look at the account of what our mogger friend here has to say when he walks around couples;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back