I think there Is a conspiracy against me to keep me poor

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Every retard can find a job. I knew guys in my Who graduated Bachelor with 95/110 and immediately found a job. A man with my intellect should have It super Easy. I think the jews followed my Activity on this forum, other social media and even kept track of me irl, and they announced on television that they shouldn't hire me. Obviously when i tell this story to people they think it's an hallucination and schizophrenia, even though they know it's real. I've had strangers saying my name and surname while i never saw them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616, _MVP_, Costcosuperstore and 7 others
It all the Rothschilds fault

• JFL
Reactions: _MVP_, Costcosuperstore and Gaygymmaxx

"Hey look do you see that? "

"I think it's him, thats The Bull from looksmaxx!"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616, Costcosuperstore, tombradylover and 4 others
Every retard can find a job. I knew guys in my Who graduated Bachelor with 95/110 and immediately found a job. A man with my intellect should have It super Easy. I think the jews followed my Activity on this forum, other social media and even kept track of me irl, and they announced on television that they shouldn't hire me. Obviously when i tell this story to people they think it's an hallucination and schizophrenia, even though they know it's real. I've had strangers saying my name and surname while i never saw them.
IMG 4426

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
me too they are doing it to me

Why is it white and not brown wrong hole fella... but which hole was it? I'm not sure...
Well my friend. Lauren de graaf is a beautiful alien. She doesnt come from this place. She comes from Asgard… outside the ice wall.
Her shit isnt brown. Her shit is white :p:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::p:p
:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

Well my friend. Lauren de graaf is a beautiful alien. She doesnt come from this place. She comes from Asgard… outside the ice wall.
Her shit isnt brown. Her shit is white :p:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::p:p
:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
I wouldn't even look at that recessed femcel. There are Better women that are completely unknown

Not Sure If serious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back