I think there’s a German girl stalking me

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

No face for your fucked up mind
This is gonna be a little long but I just wanna save the details for myself later

So I’ve been noticing this since these 3 girls are acting extremely weird every time I turn, talk (especially if it’s with another girl) they keep looking and whisper whenever I do something

Today I was with some guy on a break and I smoked weed

I come back and my table has a blonde hair on it at first I just sweep it out but then I realise this isn’t my hair brah mine is brown

So I think maybe it’s one of those girls who keep acting weird so I start to turn the pages looking for some text and I don’t find anything but I notice they are looking and whispering and I overheard another girl ask how long did she cut it. (I’m assuming the hair peace)

At this point I just think it’s paranoia due to the weed so I ignore it

But then at last when class is over I take longer to pack up on purpose since In the past I notice girls who do this weird stuff usually wait for u to pack ur stuff and leave so they can leave with u :feelskek:

So I turn around and ofc she’s still there finishing coincidentally right when I did and her friends are gone

She literally gets up comes to my corner of the class and waits there once I’m close to her that’s when she starts to walk and opens the door so I’m behind her

But I take a different turn then usual and see she’s taking the way I take :feelskek:

But even tho she went on the other direction once I stop in a red light she’s right behind me :feelskek:

Bro at this point I knew she was following me

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Clqs
stfu

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and Clqs
Of all this I actually think she wants me to know this cause she left a peace of her hair on my table I just don’t know where she’s getting with this all

Being delusional is a top tier cope, every incel should become delusional :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and WeiWei
Being delusional is a top tier cope, every incel should become delusional :LOL:
I still think I might just be paranoid or delusional I need to get more confirmation on Monday but i really think she’s doing it

she’s also a high ltb maybe mtb my brain would likely pick a prettier girl to be delusional over tho

• +1
Reactions: Clqs
I still think I might just be paranoid or delusional I need to get more confirmation on Monday but i really think she’s doing it

she’s also a high ltb maybe mtb my brain would likely pick a prettier girl to be delusional over tho
Her "friends" are probably making her do all that stuff for their entertainment if shes ltb boyo

Her "friends" are probably making her do all that stuff for their entertainment if shes ltb boyo
Usually the girls who become this obsessed or cold approach me are mid

If I actually want a pretty girl I have to go after her myself

But idk I’m pretty sure she’s doing something sus they don’t even try to hide it every time I move or do something they start whispering to each other

I thought the whispers were maybe á coincidence because there was class going on but today with the hair when I saw it the teacher wasn’t even in the room they didn’t have to whisper

The german girl in question:
Muslim woman hijab holds flag 260nw 1772800985