I THINK THESE TWO GUYS WERE MAKING FUN OF ME

mogstar

mogstar

SOME RANDOM DUDES I SAW ON THE STREET WERE PROBABLY LAUGHING AT ME.

THERE WAS TWO OF THEM AND THEY LOOKED AT ME AND ONE OF THEN SAID “WHAT AN UGLY GUY” AND THEY BOTH STARTED GIGGLING ITS FUCKING OVER FOR ME IMMA KILL MYSELF SOON

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Baldingman1998, curryslayerordeath and 8 others
Confessions of a schizophrenic mind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BradAniston, Effortless, Curlbrahhh and 2 others
Confessions of a schizophrenic mind
ITS LITERALLY FUCKING TRUE I KNOW ITS OVER FOR ME IN TERMS OF GIRLS BUT I AT LEAST WANT TO FEEL SOMEWHAT RESPECTED

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
@ddristhebestgermany

insane tbh. I'm 99% sure its all in your paranoid schizo incel brain but I don't know how I would react to complete strangers calling me ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BradAniston, Effortless, Deleted member 10652 and 1 other person
insane tbh. I'm 99% sure its all in your paranoid schizo incel brain but I don't know how I would react to complete strangers calling me ugly
Bro I’m fucking serious

It really fucking is, and I’m suicidal aswell so this helps a lot

its probably those retards projecting their own uglyness. I've never seen a real chad do this

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Effortless, Baldingman1998 and 2 others

Teenage boys see other teenage boys as pussies, when they have long and narrow midfaces that are not predictors of fighting success.

Quit shit posting and tell the kid the truth so he acts with surgery

Fuck is this a black pill forum with a red pill touch or not? WELL ACT LIKE IT IS. Feeding the kid the wrong info.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Effortless, hebbewem, buckchadley31 and 1 other person
Yea I can't think of any other reason as to why other than you being borderline truecel lanklet.

Bulk UP bro.

IM NOT FUCKING CRAZY AND 99% OF MY POSTS ARE LARPS BUT THIS IS LEGIT
no one calls complete strangers ugly and I've seen your face you're not deformed or anything

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Yea I can't think of any other reason as to why other than you being borderline truecel lanklet.

Bulk UP bro.
Have u seen my face tho ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Teenage boys see other teenage boys as pussies, when they have long and narrow midfaces that are not predictors of fighting success.

Quit shit posting and tell the kid the truth so he acts with surgery

Fuck is this a black pill forum with a red pill touch or not? WELL ACT LIKE IT IS. Feeding the kid the wrong info.
he looks like a grown man wtf? what are you even talking about there, not related at all to what I said I just doubt the fact that this happened at all and question what I would do in the situation

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
no one calls complete strangers ugly and I've seen your face you're not deformed or anything

He has a long mid face. Guys respect other guys with compcat midfaces, unless the long face IS BALANCED out by a big skull with wide set cheekbones.

He doesn't have this.

It's not that they find/think he's ugly, as they are not foids. They find/think he is a pussy with zero social status.

• +1
if you didnt see them say it
then it was probably in your head drd srs

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and mogstar
he looks like a grown man wtf? what are you even talking about there, not related at all to what I said I just doubt the fact that this happened at all and question what I would do in the situation

It happened.

He has bug eyes and a long face without the cheekbones to off-set it. He's tall as hell and narrow shouldered and lanky.

It happened.

• +1
He has a long mid face. Guys respect other guys with compcat midfaces, unless the long face IS BALANCED out by a big skull with wide set cheekbones.

He doesn't have this.

It's not that they find/think he's ugly, as they are not foids. They find/think he is a pussy with zero social status.
I have a big skull but I don’t have wide set cheekbones, it’s fucking over, I’m seen as a repulsive person irl I’m so depressed fuck this shit

These two?

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, alriodai, mogstar and 1 other person
I have a big skull but I don’t have wide set cheekbones, it’s fucking over, I’m seen as a repulsive person irl I’m so depressed fuck this shit

It's not over if you put your heart and soul into changing your aesthetics with surgery. But I don't think you are.

List me what surgeries you even have lined up for when Covid is properly over? Can you afford any surgeries at this present minute?

• +1
It's not over if you put your heart and soul into changing your aesthetics with surgery. But I don't think you are.

List me what surgeries you even have lined up for when Covid is properly over? Can you afford any surgeries at this present minute?
My dad told me he would pay for whatever surgeries necessary, I was able to blackpill him thankfully, I am 100% going for surgeries man, I have a decent amount of cash stored up, my dad will help me with the rest.
-cheekbone implants
-rhino
-infra orbital rim implants for my eyes
-minox for eyebrows
-mouth widening

these are the ones I’m 100% sure I’ll get, but if I need to do something brutal like a modified lefort 3 I’ll do whatever it fucking takes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908

He doesn't have this.

This is so fucking true and based, imma be real with you I didn’t like you at all at first, but u were the member of this forum who really opened my eyes and I’m thankful for that. You’re a good guy

Have u seen my face tho ?
If you get muscular nobody is gonna bully you like that unless you look like an actual decomposing zombie, which you don't.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and mogstar
If you get muscular nobody is gonna bully you like that unless you look like an actual decomposing zombie, which you don't.
I mean I don’t think I ever showed u my face. It isn’t trucel in the sense that it’s not like 2 psl or 2.5 psl, I’d say 2.75-3 psl or maybe I’m overrating myself as a cope but I feel like I’m not even seen as a human being irl and it’s fucking me up so badly

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 2214
I mean I don’t think I ever showed u my face. It isn’t trucel in the sense that it’s not like 2 psl or 2.5 psl, I’d say 2.75-3 psl or maybe I’m overrating myself as a cope but I feel like I’m not even seen as a human being irl and it’s fucking me up so badly
Ogremaxx like I said. Even if you still don't slay, you at least won't get picked on or talked behind you back I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and mogstar
Ogremaxx like I said. Even if you still don't slay, you at least won't get picked on or talked behind you back I guess.
Thanks a lot man but I can’t, my frame is bad

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
My dad told me he would pay for whatever surgeries necessary, I was able to blackpill him thankfully, I am 100% going for surgeries man, I have a decent amount of cash stored up, my dad will help me with the rest.
-cheekbone implants
-rhino
-minox for eyebrows
-mouth widening

these are the ones I’m 100% sure I’ll get, but if I need to do something brutal like a modified lefort 3 I’ll do whatever it fucking takes

Detach everything anyone perceives about you while you look like you do. Do other things than post on this forum.

Read, audiobooks, netflix (Good stuff on netflix) and build yourself up mentally for when you become good looking, because it will happen after these surgeries, as you have Portuguese pheno and big bone-mass as your base.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and mogstar
@higgabigga thoughts on this ?

-cheekbone implants
-rhino
-minox for eyebrows
-mouth widening

if you need to a mfl3 you would have to get that BEFORE the implants

Those two guys maybe were making fun of you, maybe not. Most likely not, as they most likely dgaf about your existence. What is likely is that you misheard them. Anxiety can make it so that your brain mistakes even everyday sounds as the voices of people making fun of you. You obviously have an extreme anxiety disorder or you wouldn't be on a forum venting about something as miniscule as this.

Regardless of which scenario is the real one, the only thing you should be concerned with is your ascension/future. Dwelling on stupid bullshit like this wastes valuable time you could be investing in your success. Not to mention it stresses your body and kills your collagen, hair, and health.

• +1
Reactions: Curlbrahhh and mogstar
i believe you man @portuguesecel

• +1
Thanks a
if you need to a mfl3 you would have to get that BEFORE the implants

Those two guys maybe were making fun of you, maybe not. Most likely not, as they most likely dgaf about your existence. What is likely is that you misheard them. Anxiety can make it so that your brain mistakes even everyday sounds as the voices of people making fun of you. You obviously have an extreme anxiety disorder or you wouldn't be on a forum venting about something as miniscule as this.

Regardless of which scenario is the real one, the only thing you should be concerned with is your ascension/future. Dwelling on stupid bullshit like this wastes valuable time you could be investing in your success. Not to mention it stresses your body and kills your collagen, hair, and health.
thanks a lot man

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
They prolly were bro I used to cope by thinking they dont care but they do

• +1
They prolly were bro I used to cope by thinking they dont care but they do
Bro I’m legit fucking killing myself if this shit happens one more time, I swear to god it only takes one more time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
Bro I’m legit fucking killing myself if this shit happens one more time, I swear to god it only takes one more time
I heard you were ipdcel bro its over if true

• +1
I heard you were ipdcel bro its over if true
Do u really thing that’s my only issue ? I have an horse midface no cheekbones shit nose, low Pfl and narrow mouth, fuck it I might pm u my pics I just don’t care anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
Do u really thing that’s my only issue ? I have an horse midface no cheekbones shit nose, low Pfl and narrow mouth, fuck it I might pm u my pics I just don’t care anymore
You will have to make half your face plastic to fix all that ignoring that would cost hundreds of thousands its over lol

• +1
They just wanted to piss you off

tales from a bdd mind

• +1