I think thick lips are underrated

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
Most attractive guys from 15 to 25 you'll see probably have thick lips, they're sign of youthfulness and they're attractive
Examples:
IMG 20230729 232250
IMG 20230729 232552
3462508 IMG 20230611 005200
IMG 20230729 232321
IMG 20230729 232334

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: wificonnector, Deleted member 29155, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 8 others
i remember a girl rating arvid 2 and an MTN white guy as 10 just because of lips. she even told me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, NateJacobs, zura and 8 others
@Xangsane i know you'll like this

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
The reason why is because thick lips shorten your philtrum. Having a long philtrum exposes your stubble and makes you look like an ape

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 30918
i remember a girl rating arvid 2 and an MTN white guy as 10 just because of lips. she even told me.
lips play a big part in appeal imo even more in teens

C1CAF201 E5C9 4CA5 9134 F04DDBE0A40F

Big lips are underrated, High psl trait tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, becomingnearperfect, tia0505 and 9 others
i knew the answer even before you replied
They are all white, so they have had lip fillers or volufiline done.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Deleted member 18582, christian2710 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Xangsane
they have balding

• JFL
Reactions: goo25
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and christian2710
Too bad you can't do much about it without turning into an uncanny gay fckdoll.

• +1
  • +1
Most of the time it gives you the halo of a "pretty boy" look even if you look like a avarage morrocan which is subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and goo25
Most of the time it gives you the halo of a "pretty boy" look even if you look like a avarage morrocan which is subhuman
stop associating full lips with prettyboys, they're a POC trait

none of the guys you posted are attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Literally all lip filler

none of the guys you posted are attractive.
then why they have milions of followers lol
saying vinnie hacker isn't attractive is dumb

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I’ve noticed this trend too.

No way to make my lips wider though so if you’re a narrow mouth cel like me there’s not really any point in getting lip filler, you’ll just look pouty.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
then why they have milions of followers lol
saying vinnie hacker isn't attractive is dumb
not because they're attractive.

they all have less followers combined than justin bieber and he's not attractive either.

• JFL

No way to make my lips wider though so if you’re a narrow mouth cel like me there’s not really any point in getting lip filler, you’ll just look pouty.
they all have lip filler

it depends really, not all the narrow mouths with full lips look gay, look at the 3rd guy. But yeah lip filler looks gay and uncanny most of the time

it depends really, not all the narrow mouths with full lips look gay, look at the 3rd guy. But yeah lip filler looks gay and uncanny most of the time
They are all white, so they have lip filler or volufiline.

• WTF
Built for bbc

not because they're attractive.

they all have less followers combined than justin bieber and he's not attractive either.
I don't agree with this and prime Justin Bieber was very attractive. Your probably male glazed also seeing your avi

First picture looks good rest look dogshit

• JFL
Guy on right is low mtn that gets the meta haircut and now thinks hes a chad. It makes me cringe.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
what's funny about that
Girls virtue signals no matter what,they dont know what they really want. One for example can hate on a chad and say hes ugly, the next day chad ask her out and she would suck his dick.

Girls virtue signals no matter what,they dont know what they really want. One for example can hate on a chad and say hes ugly, the next day chad ask her out and she would suck his dick.
doesnt mean anything. if you ask them about a guy they don't know they can tell u of they find him attractive or not, what are u saying Is probably influenced by status etc

doesnt mean anything. if you ask them about a guy they don't know they can tell u of they find him attractive or not, what are u saying Is probably influenced by status etc
No bro trust me most of them say sean is disgusting but theres millions of wattpad of him

No bro trust me most of them say sean is disgusting but theres millions of wattpad of him
it's Just personal taste? not everyone finds the same Person attractive

it's Just personal taste? not everyone finds the same Person attractive
Bro majority go for one male and one male only, theres specific beauty standards that are scientifically proven that just narrows it down to one male

• JFL