I think this girl is interested in me but I feel like there's some sort of ulterior motive

NoLongerHuman

NoLongerHuman

Mine has been a life of much shame
TLDR; a girl, exactly my type, willlingly came and sat with me with her starting the conversation. I've never interacted with this girl. I am in an absolute state of bewilderment because it seems like this should be an IOI but I refuse to believe it

I was sitting at the college cafe, waiting for an order for waffles. At this point, I wasn't expecting anymore socialization, so I kinda tuned out and just waited for my order while browsing .org (jfl). Unexpectedly, this girl, who's in the same course with me, whom I've never interacted with before, comes up and asks if there was anyone sitting at the table I was sitting at, to which I replied no and she can sit if she wanted to. Now, there were other empty tables around, so I was confused by this. I'd also like to mention that she's probably a HTB here in muh motherlands, and is exactly my type.

She then sat in front of me, asking if I was waiting for waffles as well, and mentioned how she had bought waffles too, but wanted someone to accompany her. And so, I was even more confused on what was happening and was about to go full autism; not intending to talk to her, but I made myself to keep the convo going.

She asked if I was an international student jfl. For context, two weeks before that, my group did a presentation during a lecture, and when I spoke, I kinda stood out, because I talk in an American accent, especially since most students there have such horrendous proficiency in English. And so yada yada, talking.
And I actually kinda enjoyed talking to her, because she didn't seem like the usual retarded foids that spout low iq statements.

It was time to leave, and so I did the usual routine of asking for her socials, and to my ABSOLUTE surprise, she did NOT have instagram, or any social media for the most part JFL. I did my research and it's true she really didn't. She even went "Ohh, most people think I'm lying but I don't have instagram", but she offered her telegram (jfl, because she said she was afraid a phone number would be too personal, and i was kinda wanting to leave so i was like "oh yeah a bit too personal haha").

So yeah, I'm pretty much just studying this like an autist, wondering what was the whole purpose of such interaction to occur. And yeah, I know I'm being autistic about this because I stopped believing that anyone would be interested in me, which is why I want to debunk this interaction, contrary to what my close friends are saying. Jfl they're saying im being retarded and thinking too much, but I just find it impossible that this interaction was meant as an approach.

My possible theories is that she just wants to be friends or sum shit tbh, or this might be an evil prank foids like to do.

What do you guys think tbh? I know how autistic this is, I can assure you, out there, I just seem like an ordinary guy and people do think I'm normal. I do talk with girls normally, but I've never thought of the idea of slaying because I don't think anyone would reciprocate, and I'd go into another bullshit emotional turmoil. But this girl, is slowly causing the feeling of limerence to emerge again, so I want some blackpill perspective on this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, Surfsup, shia.jihadist and 1 other person
inb4 dnr

• +1
Reactions: moodless
@moodless wdyt

• +1
caged at her having telegram you sure its not a tranny

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
TLDR; a girl, exactly my type, willlingly came and sat with me with her starting the conversation. I've never interacted with this girl. I am in an absolute state of bewilderment because it seems like this should be an IOI but I refuse to believe it

I was sitting at the college cafe, waiting for an order for waffles. At this point, I wasn't expecting anymore socialization, so I kinda tuned out and just waited for my order while browsing .org (jfl). Unexpectedly, this girl, who's in the same course with me, whom I've never interacted with before, comes up and asks if there was anyone sitting at the table I was sitting at, to which I replied no and she can sit if she wanted to. Now, there were other empty tables around, so I was confused by this. I'd also like to mention that she's probably a HTB here in muh motherlands, and is exactly my type.

She then sat in front of me, asking if I was waiting for waffles as well, and mentioned how she had bought waffles too, but wanted someone to accompany her. And so, I was even more confused on what was happening and was about to go full autism; not intending to talk to her, but I made myself to keep the convo going.

She asked if I was an international student jfl. For context, two weeks before that, my group did a presentation during a lecture, and when I spoke, I kinda stood out, because I talk in an American accent, especially since most students there have such horrendous proficiency in English. And so yada yada, talking.
And I actually kinda enjoyed talking to her, because she didn't seem like the usual retarded foids that spout low iq statements.

It was time to leave, and so I did the usual routine of asking for her socials, and to my ABSOLUTE surprise, she did NOT have instagram, or any social media for the most part JFL. I did my research and it's true she really didn't. She even went "Ohh, most people think I'm lying but I don't have instagram", but she offered her telegram (jfl, because she said she was afraid a phone number would be too personal, and i was kinda wanting to leave so i was like "oh yeah a bit too personal haha").

So yeah, I'm pretty much just studying this like an autist, wondering what was the whole purpose of such interaction to occur. And yeah, I know I'm being autistic about this because I stopped believing that anyone would be interested in me, which is why I want to debunk this interaction, contrary to what my close friends are saying. Jfl they're saying im being retarded and thinking too much, but I just find it impossible that this interaction was meant as an approach.

My possible theories is that she just wants to be friends or sum shit tbh, or this might be an evil prank foids like to do.

What do you guys think tbh? I know how autistic this is, I can assure you, out there, I just seem like an ordinary guy and people do think I'm normal. I do talk with girls normally, but I've never thought of the idea of slaying because I don't think anyone would reciprocate, and I'd go into another bullshit emotional turmoil. But this girl, is slowly causing the feeling of limerence to emerge again, so I want some blackpill perspective on this.
Entirely depends on what your looks level is. If you're HTN then its possible she is interested but if you're LTN, her motive might be that she thinks you're smart and can use you for help with homework. When I went to uni, the later option was the only time women spoke to me

• +1
Reactions: Surfsup and NoLongerHuman

I dunno some girls be weird.

When I was in school an low HTB foid used to just say I was her boyfriend I dunno why but whenever she saw me she’d run to me FORCIBLY hook her arm around mine and profess how I’m her boyfriend. Bitch was insane and no I didn’t even know her name she was also older than me by one year was so odd.

One time I got in trouble and my mum came into the school I was sitting down with her and this bitch came in saw me with my mum and started saying how sweet I am and that I’m her boyfriend and shit….

Never in my life have I been so angry with a foid then she just ran off like she never just said that :feelswah::lul:

Worst part was her brother was a 6’3 gymmmaxed Normie 3 years older than me so I couldn’t even hit her or I’d get fucked up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, PsychoDsk, NoLongerHuman and 1 other person

When I was in school an low HTB foid used to just say I was her boyfriend I dunno why but whenever she saw me she’d run to me FORCIBLY hook her arm around mine and profess how I’m her boyfriend. Bitch was insane and no I didn’t even know her name she was also older than me by one year was so odd.

One time I got in trouble and my mum came into the school I was sitting down with her and this bitch came in saw me with my mum and started saying how sweet I am and that I’m her boyfriend and shit….

Never in my life have I been so angry with a foid then she just ran off like she never just said that :feelswah::lul:

Worst part was her brother was a 6’3 gymmmaxed Normie 3 years older than me so I couldn’t even hit her or I’d get fucked up.
You’re complaining about succes here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and NoLongerHuman
Entirely depends on what your looks level is. If you're HTN then its possible she is interested but if you're LTN, her motive might be that she thinks you're smart and can use you for help with homework. When I went to uni, the later option was the only time women spoke to me
Im not HTN by .org standards but I've been rated as HTN in my country by a user here who also lives in the same country

You’re complaining about succes here
Nar if she just spoke to me like a normal person I’d had prob dated her that’s the fucking joke. But cos I’m autistic and she was weird I had 0 attraction to her cos her antics genuinely perplexed me.

I don’t consider this success

• JFL
Is she ok hot ?
She's exactly my type! I can feel the feeling of infatuation beginning to emerge, and I find that so dangerous

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and PARISIEN
Checking you out
What an odd experience, that's what it's like to be checked out? JFL human interaction is so retarded tbh

• JFL
DNRD TALES
SOMEONE HAS TO SAY IT
DONT BLAME THE PLAYER, BLAME THE GAME

• JFL
just forget she exists and move on with life.
embrace inceldom

• JFL
just forget she exists and move on with life.
embrace inceldom
Happy to see you here again nigga

I'll embrace inceldom once I get a clear answer, I must form a conclusion to my hypothesis

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger
She's exactly my type! I can feel the feeling of infatuation beginning to emerge, and I find that so dangerous
Crush it before it crushes you. Whenever I get like this I go cold turkey on the girl and destroy whatever infatuation that was buildin

I refuse to allow some demonic foid creature have such sway over my emotional status. Don’t allow women to do that to you brother

• +1

LTR ideal scenario.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and NoLongerHuman
LTR ideal scenario.
Only if she's actually interested in me. There's the possiblity it's a prank, or she wants a new friend, or maybe she already has a boyfriend

jfl should i even try asking her out?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and looksmaxxing223
Only if she's actually interested in me. There's the possiblity it's a prank, or she wants a new friend, or maybe she already has a boyfriend

try it

• +1
Depends on looks level tbh
But she refused to give her number... seems fishy if she was really interested she would

• +1
there always is... always

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and PsychoH

obviously yes. But be sure she isnt joking or even worse has a boyfriend.
If she's single then i'd take my chance.

• +1
LTR ideal scenario.
Nar you don’t want crazy hoe but I wasn’t incel back then so I had options :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Now I’m incel part of me is thinking your right I’d love a bitch to be like this for me now :feelswah::feelswah:

I peaked in high school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and NoLongerHuman
Depends on looks level tbh
But she refused to give her number... seems fishy if she was really interested she would
Exactly, but what about all the other "signs"?

She ordered waffles from the same store, which takes about 10-15 mins to prepare, which means she had been holding those waffles for a while

She also immediately went to ask me if i was waiting for waffles. It doesn't sound peculiar, except that the cafeteria is essentially a foodcourt, so I was waiting at one of the tables that were a bit far off from the waffle shop

She also still remembered me from the lecture of two weeks ago

jfl i need a conclusive theory, will try and find her tmrw tbh

• +1
Reactions: Surfsup
Exactly, but what about all the other "signs"?

She ordered waffles from the same store, which takes about 10-15 mins to prepare, which means she had been holding those waffles for a while

She also immediately went to ask me if i was waiting for waffles. It doesn't sound peculiar, except that the cafeteria is essentially a foodcourt, so I was waiting at one of the tables that were a bit far off from the waffle shop

She also still remembered me from the lecture of two weeks ago

jfl i need a conclusive theory, will try and find her tmrw tbh
True
Most of the signs point towards her being interested in you tbh
So yeah I'd say it's a legit IOI
Plus she has no Instagram might be a foid without a good friend circle WHICH IS GOOD
Lowkey u got a good fish

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back