"I think this girl likes me" 🤡

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Do you ever cringe hard af whenever you hear normies say bluepilled shit like this, be it irl or online?

If you don't understand foids or the blackpill, talk like this might not sound that cringe, but it's absolutely 100% deluded; women aren't actually anything like most men think they are. There is no such thing as 'talking your way into her pants'. If a foid has genuine interest in you sexually, she'll fuck you the say same day (or the same hour even) you meet. You will not be expected to 'play games', or 'get to know her', or whatever bluepilled bullshit prerequisites normies ignorantly believe to be required before the fucking can begin. That nonsense is just something holes do to cynically exploit beta males for resources, and to give plausible deniability for why they're not fucking them yet (if ever).

If you 'think' a woman likes you, she doesn't. If a woman actually does like you, you'll know because she's literally on her knees sucking your dick. This is the ONLY evidence that a woman 'likes' you. And you won't have to work for it, either.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sayi, Primalsplit, galvin8101 and 16 others
sounds like your coping

• +1
Reactions: Aladin, JustABadDream, watah and 4 others
True in my experience

752.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hattrick, watah, tombradylover and 5 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, truthhurts and Latinus
Waterfall water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, watah, ICXCLuvr and 4 others
this is false they play game with normies most men are normies only chads can instantly fuck

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
It's not water to 99% of men, though. looksmax.org is not rl.
huge cope, attractiveness is a scale just like it is for men. Are you gonna treat adrina Lama and a mtb the same way? no but you still are attracted to and sleep with them

• +1
Reactions: smurf
Low iq who let this retard here lmao

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
saar a girl smiled at me for 1.5 seconds she wants my dick saar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aladin, watah, NoLongerHuman and 1 other person
I have normies because of their bluepilled mind

it is as if they don’t think for themselves

like if they are controlled to think that way

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
attractiveness is a scale just like it is for men.
This is false. Men rate women on a scale, but for women it's a binary choice between 'good enough' (Chad) and 'not good enough (everyone else).

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Girls can be flirty fytb

This is false. Men rate women on a scale, but for women it's a binary choice between 'good enough' (Chad) and 'not good enough (everyone else).
you must've never left your house, the amount of women i've seen give obvious htns chad treatment is very hight

• +1
Reactions: Aladin, JustABadDream, watah and 2 others
retards.org

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Rzn, JustABadDream and 1 other person
retards.org
bro has no sense of thinking of his own, all he does is follow the blackpill no matter what. Proven chads here have said that women have flaked on them a lot.

• +1
Reactions: JustABadDream, watah, diditeverbegin and 1 other person
bro has no sense of thinking of his own, all he does is follow the blackpill no matter what. Proven chads here have said that women have flaked on them a lot.
"disillusioned" name checks out
yeah i rmbr seeing that even tyler maher had girls flaking on him too

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, anthony111553 and nathan
I
Do you ever cringe hard af whenever you hear normies say bluepilled shit like this, be it irl or online?

If you don't understand foids or the blackpill, talk like this might not sound that cringe, but it's absolutely 100% deluded; women aren't actually anything like most men think they are. There is no such thing as 'talking your way into her pants'. If a foid has genuine interest in you sexually, she'll fuck you the say same day (or the same hour even) you meet. You will not be expected to 'play games', or 'get to know her', or whatever bluepilled bullshit prerequisites normies ignorantly believe to be required before the fucking can begin. That nonsense is just something holes do to cynically exploit beta males for resources, and to give plausible deniability for why they're not fucking them yet (if ever).

If you 'think' a woman likes you, she doesn't. If a woman actually does like you, you'll know because she's literally on her knees sucking your dick. This is the ONLY evidence that a woman 'likes' you. And you won't have to work for it, either.
I know some guys in my class who look like shit if they post their skinny a s s copper face here they would get spammed to ropemaxx
But they were such a simp I mean some of them got the 10/10 baddies of our class

The autism levels on this site are off the chart :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
I've had a girl inviting me to the cinema without even asking what my name is and another right away telling me to go to her house. On the other side, I've had friendships with girls I've fallen in love (bluepill mindset) but I was never be able to get out of the "friendzone" no matter what. People who deny or doubt what you said don't know what are they talking about as they probably have never experienced it themselves or have little social interaction (nothing out of the ordinary in this forum)

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
I've had a girl inviting me to the cinema without even asking what my name is and another right away telling me to go to her house. On the other side, I've had friendships with girls I've fallen in love (bluepill mindset) but I was never be able to get out of the "friendzone" no matter what. People who deny or doubt what you said don't know what are they talking about as they probably have never experienced it themselves or have little social interaction (nothing out of the ordinary in this forum)
yeah i'll believe a greycel or people who actually have expierence slaying (amnesia)

I still agree to an extent that girls won't give attention to good looking guys. It happens but my theory is that normies only goes along with other normies. You cannot be a normie's friend if you aren't one. It could be envy too. Women are evil and only want the scum to have sex and reproduce, while leaving decent men (even if they are good looking) out of the genetic pool. It has been proven that women are attracted to criminals. So ... it could be possible ... It's seems to be something more complex but so far that's what I believe.

I still agree to an extent that girls won't give attention to good looking guys. It happens but my theory is that normies only goes along with other normies. You cannot be a normie's friend if you aren't one. It could be envy too. Women are evil and only want the scum to have sex and reproduce, while leaving decent men (even if they are good looking) out of the genetic pool. It has been proven that women are attracted to criminals. So ... it could be possible ... It's seems to be something more complex but so far that's what I believe.
This is the reason literally every civilization on Earth ended up with a patriarchy; without men literally forcing women to breed with so-called 'good' men, society just de-evolves into a dysgenic shithole with 50 IQ because women only fuck the criminals and the lowlifes.

But there is a silver-lining to this: Things will correct themselves soon enough. This nonsense can't go on for much longer.

you are confusing sexual attraction for romantic interest

• Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air