I think this just goes to prove Sunil Richardson is the best plastic surgeon in the world. (BRACE YOURSELVES)

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

What a phenomenal result.

E4b6136764838538a2063a429deee308

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: PrisonMike, StephIsCold, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
makinithappen_saying_no.webm

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: StephIsCold, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 5522 and 2 others
Very good result.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399 and Deleted member 5522
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, hairyballscel, Deleted member 1862 and 1 other person
Nasty but good result jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
WOW

He is ugly tho and the job was to make him symmetrical.

All Richardson's job here was to make both sides even. The guy started as ugly and then simply became symmetrically so, right?

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
he seems blackpilled and like a chill guy in general

but I wonder about the gaps he leaves in his genios with no grafts, like do those even fill in with bone tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
8830147b9eb02e9a2e65cb06cc17101f

@aut0phobic

I didn't watch because I'm a pussy, but is this technically jaw surgery or what? jfl

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: hairyballscel
All Richardson's job here was to make both sides even. The guy started as ugly and then simply became symmetrically so, right?
idk man, he was much better looking before. Idk what his skeletal issues were the I think the majority of his problems would've been solved by fixing his mandible/ chin asymmetry & then augmenting the smaller malar complex with HA or another material for modest augmentation.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and hairyballscel
idk man, he was much better looking before. Idk what his skeletal issues were the I think the majority of his problems would've been solved by fixing his mandible/ chin asymmetry & then augmenting the smaller malar complex with HA or another material for modest augmentation.

Well first thing's first.

I am getting SPLINT done in South Korea.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Well first thing's first.

I am getting SPLINT done in South Korea.

this looks interesting

what's the recovery like

i feel like this procedure + MSE would be a great combination for the average person

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13824 and ifyouwannabemylover
Looks better before. Also why this weird lens distortion?

You would think they'd use a proper camera and have the patient further away from the camera than this./

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
You don't look curry ngl

I know lol and it was even better when I was younger. A few surgical tweaks here and there and I am good. See the right eye? (Viewers' left?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back