I think uglier men tend to be more attracted to good looking women

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
because the uglier you are, the better looking your partner needs to be in order to produce decent kids.

this is why incels (like myself), obsesse over stacies so much, because we subconciously know that we need girls like that to save our miserable lineage.

this is also why so mnay chads date LTB-MTB women, because they are confident in their genetics so they dont need their girl to be that good.

But girls, because they are the ones who give birth, they gonna be more cautious with their choices so stacy aint ever gonna go for the incel.

incels are basically doomed.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616, Xangsane and Primalsplit
Pretty much yeah. Short girls want 6'3+ for this reason also.

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
Pretty much yeah. Short girls want 6'3+ for this reason also.
tall girls also want 6'3 so its over if you are sub 6'3 and in my case, sub 6'

because the uglier you are, the better looking your partner needs to be in order to produce decent kids.

this is why incels (like myself), obsesse over stacies so much, because we subconciously know that we need girls like that to save our miserable lineage.

this is also why so mnay chads date LTB-MTB women, because they are confident in their genetics so they dont need their girl to be that good.

But girls, because they are the ones who give birth, they gonna be more cautious with their choices so stacy aint ever gonna go for the incel.

incels are basically doomed.
@greycel thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: greycel
@greycel thoughts?
He's right but he missed an important detail

It's not that uglier men are attracted to good looking women. It's that they would put aside what they subjectively find attractive, to chase something that is objectively attractive
They are attracted to objectively good looking women specifically.

Which is also why lots of people on this site, like the idea of being with models. They are insecure with themselves, and like the idea of being with a girl everybody wants, because that person is "valid"

I am not attractive by any means, but I prefer subjective attraction and like a girl who is my type personally. And also I hate the idea of another man wanting my girl.

Also this is a behaviour mostly found in the West.
In the East, say Middle East.. all men there chase what they want. And the idea of another man looking at their girl enrages them. Which is why they cover their women in a burkha.

So it's less to do with if you are objectively ugly, and more to do with if you view yourself to be objectively ugly.
All ugly men will not be attracted to objectively good looking women. Only those who view themselves as ugly, will be.

Same with foids btw. Those that say "he's a model", and go for guys that are "valid" in society, do so because they feel inferior about themselves. Not to do with if they are inferior or not. For example, black shaniquas, whilst being objectively unattractive, are confident with themselves & will go less for a guy who is revered and more for a guy they personally like. Also why they have less high requirements.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Every girl wants her Chad but receives incels as her main option

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
Same with foids btw. Those that say "he's a model", and go for guys that are "valid" in society, do so because they feel inferior about themselves. Not to do with if they are inferior or not. For example, black shaniquas, whilst being objectively unattractive, are confident with themselves & will go less for a guy who is revered and more for a guy they personally like. Also why they have less high requirements.
Please elab on this?

• +1
Reactions: greycel
en. It's that they would put aside what they subjectively find attractive, to chase something that is objectively attractive
what i find subjectively attractive happens to be objectively attractive too if it makes any sense