I think we should femboymaxx

Offensive Bias

Offensive Bias

Ascension or Death
Staff

Meanwhile we have @forevergymcelling coping about muh Maherfish slaying all the stacies. We have gigachad SMV femboys stealing all the women. Face it, all women are lesbianpilled and femboys can look very feminine therefore you can never truly be attractive to women if you aren't a femboy. Also you get the added benefit of attracting men too so you are high SMV attracting both sexes.

@LESSER BEING @Bvnny. @Zer0/∞ Tagging based femboy enjoyers.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30843, 5'7 zoomer, mug and 7 others
Mu fucking god i just imagined this website full of femboys brutal please no jfl

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Deleted member 24614 and Deleted member 19036
Mu fucking god i just imagined this website full of femboys brutal please no jfl
Soon enough everyone here will be androgynous femboys just so they can copulate with an obese e-girl with a prolapse vagina.

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24614, Deleted member 19036 and RichardSpencel
Femboys and e girls are the future

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
not one blood cell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
View attachment 2014189
View attachment 2014190
View attachment 2014192

Meanwhile we have @forevergymcelling coping about muh Maherfish slaying all the stacies. We have gigachad SMV femboys stealing all the women. Face it, all women are lesbianpilled and femboys can look very feminine therefore you can never truly be attractive to women if you aren't a femboy. Also you get the added benefit of attracting men too so you are high SMV attracting both sexes.

Brother, if I had this option, I would have already started femboymaxxing one year ago.
But, unfortunately, my feminine potential is hard capped by my genetics. It's easier for me to become a hyper-masc maher-pilled slayer than a femboy since I am 6'2 and I have big hands, big feet, tall skull and a big roman nose. But if you or the others femboy enjoyers here are 5'6 then don't give up, yall have a chance.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias and n0rthface
These three are the most INCELs users in this forum
You've never even seen my face + I think you are one of the most ignored users of .org :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 21182
She needs a hijab

You've never even seen my face + I think you are one of the most ignored users of .org :lul:
Mother bitch I'm going through 43 notifications how am I most ignored

Hang yourself

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias and dreamcake1mo
Most users here are incels because they are (closeted) low T twinks with no sex appeal. The next step of their degradation is turning into embarrassing transvestites or grotesque gay aliens.

• Love it
Reactions: Bvnny.
Like u get anymore u dog mutt
I probably do since your rep to post ratio is dogshit, but bragging about incel forum points is craaazyy

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
the 2nd one is repulsive
only latinos and asians can be femboys

I probably do since your rep to post ratio is dogshit, but bragging about incel forum points is craaazyy
Mother bitch do you think i wanna be loved here I just wanna be loved by the bitches on my snap

Screenshot 20221227 184402
heheheh

Mother bitch do you think i wanna be loved here I just wanna be loved by the bitches on my snap

Post snap screenshot then

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
View attachment 2014189
View attachment 2014190
View attachment 2014192

What a crock of sh*t. Not all women are lesbianpilled. They only think they are because they think it makes the sophisticated. You watch too many tic Tok videos.

• Woah
Reactions: Offensive Bias
I love femboys too please tag me in your next thread

Going to cum to the tiktoks now

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Deleted member 24614 and n0rthface
These three are the most INCELs users in this forum
Nigga, yesterday I was literally watching Avatar with my gf, how am I an incel? :ogre:

Just go to twitter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Says a guy with no real world view. Your feet aren't on the ground. You don't know what's really going on.
Of course not all women are bi, but the ones that are bi aren't so because they want to virtual signal. You are craaazyyy if you think that

Faggotery when you hold us.

Of course not all women are bi, but the ones that are bi aren't so because they want to virtual signal. You are craaazyyy if you think that
Most of them aren't really bi. Sure, they probably enjoy eating c*nt and playing scissors with other chicks. Doesn't mean they're bi though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24614