i think you need to mog a girl's father for her to be attracted to you

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
the father of a girl i liked is a 6'3 high T farmer with hunder eyes. and she was really close to him from what i saw.

meanwhile im a 5'10 bug eyed incel subhuman with the t levels of a girl. so it was clear that i never had a chance.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, salar, Mewton and 3 others

• Love it
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 65033 and Elias de God
IMG 3432

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, Mewton and BeanletMogger
then why did you ask for a second chance yesterday

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
Then her father would resent you. Brootal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, Mewton, TheLookInYourEyes and 1 other person
then why did you ask for a second chance yesterday
second chance with my old oneitis. because i never even had a first chance with the other one to begin with. i have concluded that the chubby mentally unstable goth girl was better for me

Then her father would resent you. Brootal
someone's got to lose in this life sadly. you gotta steal her from her dad. i was never good enough for her. she even wristmogs me nowdays

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and Darkeningstar
someone's got to lose in this life sadly. you gotta steal her from her dad. i was never good enough for her. she even wristmogs me nowdays
Several times I saw the look of resentful fathers, I would have liked to make clear non-belligerent intentions, but that's how it goes. I don't think I will be a father.

I think its more like being like her first crush
Just be first theory

Several times I saw the look of resentful fathers, I would have liked to make clear non-belligerent intentions, but that's how it goes. I don't think I will be a father.
if my oneitis' father learnt about my threads here he would kill me. and the system would take his side. im more scared of him than the police tbh tbh

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Darkeningstar
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton