Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
How many ended up blocking you afterwards

• JFL
Shitnobodycaresaboutenthusiast

• JFL
How many ended up blocking you afterwards
None, I ask if they want to see it first. Also use Chadfish profiles to get them to do this because I just want to get their thoughts on my cock

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ropemax, Swarthy Knight, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, vampyre, TUSSELEIF and 4 others
probably postive, my dick is only 4 inches but i’ve shown well over 25 girls and only one of them said it was small
They wont say straight up to your face that it's small but they also wont be emphatic about how big it is which is what I get at 7.7 inches. If it's not big they usually say it looks nice and stuff like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and UndiagnosedSchizo
They wont say straight up to your face that it's small but they also wont be emphatic about how big it is which is what I get at 7.7 inches. If it's not big they usually say it looks nice and stuff like that
it’s over then man, atleast I probably height mog you

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream and moggathon
90% were men called john and steve

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream and UndiagnosedSchizo
None, I ask if they want to see it first. Also use Chadfish profiles to get them to do this because I just want to get their thoughts on my cock
Based tbh. I've done this too. It's especially funny when I use a Tyronefish and show them my "BBC" (5 incher) afterwards. They still usually go along with it tho jfl

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
probably postive, my dick is only 4 inches but i’ve shown well over 25 girls and only one of them said it was small
if they didn't mention its large size then it's small and it's over

• JFL
Dude you're like 15 why the fuck are you posting this shit here? And yes you do have it :lul: :lul:
how can you tell I have klinefelters? and that doesn’t matter, there’s literlaly 10 year olds who have posted here

how can you tell I have klinefelters? and that doesn’t matter, there’s literlaly 10 year olds who have posted here
Your frame. Wide hips and you're very tall for your age

• JFL
Honestly you went from chubby tallfag to Auschwitz victim
how tho, I worked out everyday till failure and ate 150G of protein. why didn’t I build any muscle?

how tho, I worked out everyday till failure and ate 150G of protein. why didn’t I build any muscle?
Eat more and train harder jfl. You seem to have Klinefelters so maybe that affects it

• JFL
Eat more and train harder jfl. You seem to have Klinefelters so maybe that affects it
how can I get a TRT prescription and it could be, I was in a 1200 caloric deficit tho

Thank you dating apps and photo sending function for existing
I want to hit up Goodwill and get some tight fitting shorts, then dose some redpanax ginseng and yohmbine.

• JFL