i thought about it... i think my goal is to achieve immortality.

_MVP_

_MVP_

crime
im being serious.

i will do everything to not die

i will share my highest iq thoughts online to accelerate the technological singularity that will enable immortality

i used to think oh immortality is not good etc, but thats bullshit, immortality is the best thing ever

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel and uglysub8male
Same. I recently became very interested in the concept of immortality and have been reading about it online today which lead me here. What a coincidence you posted this today as well. My obsession with Deadpool and Wolverine is what made me wanna become immortal but unfortunately I don’t think their level of immortality is possible. I’ve read about biological immortality, while that is possible it seems, it doesn’t make you invulnerable to death from disease or injury so it’s mostly pointless if you can still die from everything besides aging. I do want to learn and contribute to advancements to any kind of immortality that’s possible though

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_
but your an incel tho, no one will listen to your thoughts it will just be constant suffering

im being serious.

i will do everything to not die

i will share my highest iq thoughts online to accelerate the technological singularity that will enable immortality

i used to think oh immortality is not good etc, but thats bullshit, immortality is the best thing ever
W Napad ale nemyslim si ze ti to bude fachat😭🙏🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back