i thought i was not NT until i came across these guys

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
First day of university, two guys came up while i was waiting in the corridor. One of thdm is giga nerd fatcel and one of them is a goofy skinnycel.

These guys would get absolutely ridiculed if they had a talk with normies, the fat one talks about how he got bullied in school, talking about the diseases he had.

I adviced him to go to gym etc he said he already does but said that he struggled with losing weight and i adviced him to use a drug like anavar under supervision of a PT or smth.

I am like giga nt compared to these guys.

Also one of them complimented to my frame by saying "you are wide"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, twojei, shizuku11111 and 2 others
First day of university, two guys came up while i was waiting in the corridor. One of thdm is giga nerd fatcel and one of them is a goofy skinnycel.

These guys would get absolutely ridiculed if they had a talk with normies, the fat one talks about how he got bullied in school, talking about the diseases he had.

I adviced him to go to gym etc he said he already does but said that he struggled with losing weight and i adviced him to use a drug like anavar under supervision of a PT or smth.

Also one of thr complimented to my frame by saying "you are wide"
You know it’s over for someone if a .org user ntmogs them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lost_Soul, Suns9999, Primalsplit and 5 others
:soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, twojei, Primalsplit and 2 others
dont compare yourself with subhumans, sure if u wanna boost ur confidence or anything, but those 2 are brutal exceptions who wont see pussy for their whole life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, xantrooper, Primalsplit and 2 others

Let them know this forum exists.:feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, Suns9999 and Tallooksmaxxer
Let them know this forum exists.:feelshah:
told him to use drugs to lose weight, maybe goes down the rabbit hole, who knows.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari and Suns9999
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and Suns9999

You should be suspicious of what the fat guy is saying - he could go to the gym, but in reality he could just sit there, eat donuts and play on his Switch, instead of actually working out...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Kaari and Suns9999
most functional people aren't exactly nt machines. "nt" is just this site's version of the "personality" cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Kaari and Suns9999