i thought it was normal to not have any friends on this forum.

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Dialogue of a lonely man and his fan. | WWRD?
but it turns out all u guys are NT faggots with a bunch of friends and u guys all go out and hang out at the basketball court and laugh it up and drive expensive cars and have a laugh while im sitting by myself in my house every single second of my free time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry, GabachoCopium, EdgyFashionist and 16 others
Womp womp

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
Nigga it's easy to make friends jfl

• +1
Reactions: Elias de God and not__cel
Friends are cope

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and YungTrappa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, slavicpsycho, irkkedmulatto and 3 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
Yes this forum is actually full of normies with mental issues, incels.is might be better for you

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, HighTierSubhuman, EdgyFashionist and 1 other person
get a life then

Yeah it's fucking over for us I have no friends aswell :feelswhy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: YungTrappa and vermillioncorefan
but it turns out all u guys are NT faggots with a bunch of friends and u guys all go out and hang out at the basketball court and laugh it up and drive expensive cars and have a laugh while im sitting by myself in my house every single second of my free time.
You’ll join us soon lil ninja

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
get a life then
how am i just supposed to get a life? i already have one nigga. its just one absent of all friends believe me i tried to make friends nobody likes me. u dont like me so why would u think other people do

y

youre not funny youre actually just a faggot dude. but u cant see that.

not when u dont have even a single one
Are you black? I like those replies, anyway ig it's hard to be friendless and I hope you get some one day, but trust me it's only good if you're low inhib and extroverted

no its not. not when nobody likeas you. imagine nobody u met thought u were cool. thats me.
I was getting bullied when I met my closest two friends and people were posting me on their story making fun of me so even if people think your weird there are other weird kids who might like you

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I love you ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Why do u think I hate u
Just go out bro and see the beauty of life 😉
bruh u dont like me bro irl u would brush me off and shit u wouldnt like me i guarantee u wouldnt like me cuz if nobody ive ever met in my life liked me why would u ?

im going to the beach today and its just gonna depress me more i guarantee u cuz the last time i went to the beach i just sat on a towel on the sand and cried and when i got up there was sand all caked around my eyes cuz my face was wet from tears.

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
I have none either

I am a 25 year old who:
-Never had friends in hs and middle school and had the cops raid my room because of my hs twitter posts
-never had a single girl like me
-never had free sex or free kisses
-never had an e-gf
-never talk to people besides my mother since I recently sperged out on my sister

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Tabula Rasa and vermillioncorefan
I am a 25 year old who:
-Never had friends in hs and middle school and had the cops raid my room because of my hs twitter posts
-never had a single girl like me
-never had free sex or free kisses
-never had an e-gf
-never talk to people besides my mother since I recently sperged out on my sister
Rate ur face

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
I was getting bullied when I met my closest two friends and people were posting me on their story making fun of me so even if people think your weird there are other weird kids who might like you
other weird kids dont like me i tried talking to them and they excluded me. but same people literally posted propaganda campaigns at my school on their ig and i didnt even know about it and literally every single person there hated me it was a small school. right after taht i had to go to the mental hospital and i thought i made a legitamte friend there but like clockwork when we both got out she literally made fun of me and blocked me . also i literally never see people who seem to be anything like me at all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, not__cel and TheLookInYourEyes
Rate ur face
3.75/10 on a good day, many users who have seen me agreed and women i’ve talked to irl say the same

how am i just supposed to get a life? i already have one nigga. its just one absent of all friends believe me i tried to make friends nobody likes me. u dont like me so why would u think other people do
instead of talking about your problems on this forum you should solve yourself problems by you

instead of talking about your problems on this forum you should solve yourself problems by you
how do u solve a problem like this tho? its not like its a problem like "i hate my job" where u can just go to school and get a degree and get a shot at a better job. this isnt a problem with a solution its a social problem aka theresa no fucking answer.

like genuinely how am i just gonna change the entire world and have it be a planet where there are people who like me? there arent any people who like me and i cant control what goes on in their minds🤷‍♂️

how do u solve a problem like this tho? its not like its a problem like "i hate my job" where u can just go to school and get a degree and get a shot at a better job. this isnt a problem with a solution its a social problem aka theresa no fucking answer.

like genuinely how am i just gonna change the entire world and have it be a planet where there are people who like me? there arent any people who like me and i cant control what goes on in their minds🤷‍♂️
Well if your family can't help to know what is really wrong with you, it would not be bad if you go to talk with therapist

wh
Well if your family can't help to know what is really wrong with you, it would not be bad if you go to talk with therapist
why would my family know whats wrong with me? my family doesnt give a shit about me or my dad. only one who cares is my mom but she doesnt have any answers btw i dont have siblings or cousins. and i go to a therapist he just tells me the same old shit "bro its ok if u dont have friends/if people call u weird all the time its not that bad"

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
stfu nigger i got nobodoy

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and vermillioncorefan
@Vermilioncore u guys just be linking up to hang out at the park blasting music on a bluetooth speaker laughing it up smoking bud playing basketball hopping in ur friends bmw and getting chic fil a and all that shit while im at home wondering why nobody likes me.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Just let me see man, I promise I’ll be honest
i can show u but dont give me any comments. it doesnt help. i dont like being called ugly even though i know i am

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and TheLookInYourEyes
Why’d I stay inside drinking twisted tea as they swam and had a good party in the back

I'm the only one who likes you here genuinely bro, like everyone else is just exploiting you as a meme or they're an informant of the state. I forgave your shortcomings and transgressions because I knew you were under the influence and came clean.

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, vermillioncorefan and EdgyFashionist
Wait wtf?? How’s incel.is I’m moving or whatever the fuck it’s called

Would you really care about an incel forum tho? Shits not irl

Where are you from?

• JFL