I thought it was over until I discovered this trick

Offensive Bias

Offensive Bias

Ascension or Death
Staff
I was a 5'8 coping manlet who was slowly but surely itching closer to a obtaining a device known as a "rope" so I could use it to end my long life of agonizing torment for my sub-humanity. Upon the night of the ropening ,I, standing sternly on my chair slid my head in the hole of the noose effortlessly over my neocranium which was comparable in size to that of bird(small wimp skull falio). After this effort I tightened the noose around my neck which was merely a few more inches larger than both my wrist which were of a particularly petite nature similar to that of your average prime jb rather than your average male adult, in which the sight of this further compelled me to end it all in a blink of an eye and I hastily swatted aside the furniture beneath me with my eyes glued shut to only remember the dark abyss as my last memory.
It was so sudden that instead of me roping I ended up crashing down to the ground only to forget that I had no jawline which prevented me from actually roping. I was going to get a shotgun implant then I saw a @kjsbdfiusdf thread appear on my computer. I thought to myself "Mhm hey why not give it a chance? it's not like I'm going to live anyways." Upon viewing his thread he told me to avoid PUFA's, Xenoestrogens and any other chemicals which could inhibit height growth. Seeing this thread sparked a renaissance within me which made me do every heightmaxx possible along side with @kjsbdfiusdf advice. Within 6 months I gained 0 inches of height which disappointed me at first but then I had more hope(cope) remembering the multitude of height frauding tutorials around. I'm now actually 6'2 when you think about it rather than 5'8, since when you measure height after you wake up that adds 0.5 inches, when you add lifts that makes 2 inches, doing posture training and stretching adds 2 more inches and shaping your hair to make your head more vertically longer makes you 1.5 inches taller therefore I am accutallly 6'2. After this I have been a happy slayer ever since as height is the only thing that matters.

Thoughts?

@PrestonYnot @Hopelessmofoker @Maesthetic @LondonVillie @GripMaxxing @puyi @Newone

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bobelbrah, Deleted member, Deleted member 6403 and 4 others
height is cope, im average height for a Latino Mulatto Cosmic Conquistador Emperor Caribbean Jewish African King Brazilian Puerto Rican Cuban Spainard Native Spanish Speaking Bean Eating Rice Eating Latina Lover Reggaeton, Bachata, Salsa, Merengue lover NYC, San Juan, Havana and Rio de Janeiro lover Dominican, Cuban, Boricua woman lover, Malta drinker, empanadilla enjoyer, sweet rice connoisseur, flan eater and Catholic follower

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
height is cope, im average height for a Latino Mulatto Cosmic Conquistador Emperor Caribbean Jewish African King Brazilian Puerto Rican Cuban Spainard Native Spanish Speaking Bean Eating Rice Eating Latina Lover Reggaeton, Bachata, Salsa, Merengue lover NYC, San Juan, Havana and Rio de Janeiro lover Dominican, Cuban, Boricua woman lover, Malta drinker, empanadilla enjoyer, sweet rice connoisseur, flan eater and Catholic follower
w w wa- wait height is co- cope?!??!/!?

ITS FUCKING OVER I'M GONNA ROPE

• +1
Reactions: gamma
bro there's no way i'm gonna fucking read that xd please summarize

• Hmm...
Reactions: Offensive Bias
:incel:

• So Sad
bro there's no way i'm gonna fucking read that xd please summarize
actually when you think about it i'm 6'2 rather than 5'8, since when you measure height after you wake up that adds 0.5 inches, when you add lifts that makes 2 inches, doing posture training and stretching adds 2 more inches and shaping your hair to make your head more vertically longer makes you 1.5 inches taller therefore I am accutallly 6'2. After this I have been a happy slayer ever since as height is the only thing that matters.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Jason Voorhees
U use too many unnecessary words in ur essays

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias and Acnno
Calm down with the essays

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Offensive Bias and Jason Voorhees
actually when you think about it i'm 6'2 rather than 5'8, since when you measure height after you wake up that adds 0.5 inches, when you add lifts that makes 2 inches, doing posture training and stretching adds 2 more inches and shaping your hair to make your head more vertically longer makes you 1.5 inches taller therefore I am accutallly 6'2. After this I have been a happy slayer ever since as height is the only thing that matters.
manlet cope, from your logic i'm basically 6'7

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, EasternRightWinger15 and Jason Voorhees
Forgot that 90% of the population on .me are illiterate.
Indeed u don't talk to a taxi driver or a bar tender in IELTS english

Images

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Acnno, gamma and 1 other person
Indeed u don't talk to a taxi driver or a bar tender in IELTS english

View attachment 1224071
Can't they let a fellow looksmaxxer entertain another with verbose involving dry humour? Over tbh, don't have the voice halo of FACEandBBC to commit effectively.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and Jason Voorhees
The funniest part avout this story is that you are taller than kj before you tried to rope

• JFL
I felt it when op easly slid his tiny neuro cranium (comparable to the size of a small bird) under the noose (peanut skull failo) :feelsuhh: :feelsrope:

• Woah