I thought my luck had changed

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Since getting back from my incel holiday, i got back on the dating sites out of boredom and got talking to a nice girl who's in her early 20s and attractive.
Something is wrong here i was thinking.. She's talking to me more than a few hours and she said i'm "handsome"..

Wow my luck has changed... why has some guy not snapped her up already? What is the issue here?

Then it transpired i couldn't add her on facebook because she has a photo of her holding her stillborn (dead) child and all of her friends have disowned her over it. She proceeds to mention her dead child about 3 times in the conversation.

Fucking weirdo.

Sab0z8I.jpg

z4ABoF2.jpg

XOnZWWn.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash, wristcel, Deleted member 6217 and 7 others
Since getting back from my incel holiday, i got back on the dating sites out of boredom and got talking to a nice girl who's in her early 20s and attractive.
Something is wrong here i was thinking.. She's talking to me more than a few hours and she said i'm "handsome"..

Wow my luck has changed... why has some guy not snapped her up already? What is the issue here?

Then it transpired i couldn't add her on facebook because she has a photo of her holding her stillborn (dead) child and all of her friends have disowned her over it. She proceeds to mention her dead child about 3 times in the conversation.

Fucking weirdo.

Sab0z8I.jpg

z4ABoF2.jpg

XOnZWWn.jpg
Nigga ur an oldcel, are u planning to breed?

I've been messaging landwhales and ugly single mothers on POF. They look at my profile and don't bother replying

Things are getting worse, a couple of years back they'd have at least said hi and ghosted me after 3 messages

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Fuck the child tbh.

Just give me her pussy and let me mentally abuse her enough to keep her loyal.

tell her: we can make another stillborn if you're interested ;)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
This coronavirus shit is destroying me.. I need to go to Asia to slay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560
what a nutcase.