I thought that was a bad thing?

armemann

armemann

Iron
Or are they just lying/ not understanding they wouldnt actually like it if a guy did this

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
>foid says something on tiktok

into the trash it goes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, maxxmclooks, asdvek and 3 others
Or are they just lying/ not understanding they wouldnt actually like it if a guy did this

simping isnt the same as "being obsessed" (translated it means caring about them and showing a lot of interest i think)
nigga nobody understands these foids

• +1
Reactions: armemann
Bro thinks foids say the truth :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
i mean i already mentioned that it could just be a lie
Only thing that matters is how you look.

Obsessing when you're gl = rizz
Obsessing when you're bl = harassment

• +1
Reactions: armemann and maxxmclooks
cope, if u look good enough u dont need to do any of that

• +1

It’s a bad thing if she doesn’t like you. If she does like you it’s a good thing same with jealousness

It’s a bad thing if she doesn’t like you. If she does like you it’s a good thing same with jealousness
But i thought even if she likes you, you shouldnt be more obsessed than her/ see more value in her than she does in you

But i thought even if she likes you, you shouldnt be more obsessed than her/ see more value in her than she does in you
That’s a lie, if you don’t show interest she will get bored very quickly. These self called “cold approachers” don’t know shit about this

• +1