I thought these two photos would do great in dating apps

because your wearing a hat,only balding guys wear hats you wont get matches on old hat frauding,take it off makes you look like a hillbilly too

• +1
Reactions: Matzz, perpetuallytired and user123456
because your wearing a hat,only balding guys wear hats you wont get matches on old hat frauding,take it off
You think so ? You might have a point idk.

Also being outside and looking social matters to

standing too far away

Also being outside and looking social matters to
yeah i feel like this picture looks like som1 trying soo hard to fraud nt but you can clearly tell he set up the picture himse;f

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, liberiangrimreaper, Deleted member 71265 and 1 other person
yeah i feel like this picture looks like som1 trying soo hard to fraud nt but you can clearly tell he set up the picture himse;f
Most professional shoots look very set up too. Although they tend to be outdoors. Yeah.

mogs me in cali

Most professional shoots look very set up too. Although they tend to be outdoors. Yeah.
its the setting but the smile in this photo is clearly ideal,try a picture at a better setting id say

Its because you took 2 similar photos and both are indoors.

You have to appear out partying w your buddies or doing normie shit.

• +1
Reactions: anoncell and leanmaxx74
you can only have one photo per setting
take more photos in other places

• +1
Reactions: anoncell and leanmaxx74
because your wearing a hat,only balding guys wear hats you wont get matches on old hat frauding,take it off makes you look like a hillbilly too
This is a valid reason aswell. Show your youth

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
Its because you took 2 similar photos and both are indoors.

You have to appear out partying w your buddies or doing normie shit.
I didn’t use both. I just used one or the other on diff dating apps. I’ll try the closer up one. It has the hat showing through so u can see some hair

I didn’t use both. I just used one or the other on diff dating apps. I’ll try the closer up one. It has the hat showing through so u can see some hair
Did you only use 1 image on the dating apps?

Then answering your question: no. Those 2 photos wont do great in dating apps

Then answering your question: no. Those 2 photos wont do great in dating apps
I was wondering the reasons and what I should do to improve. I posted one closer because I do think the face was a little distant. Especially for a main profile photo the face should be the focal point.

Want to keep my body tho cuz it’s my best feature.

I was wondering the reasons and what I should do to improve. I posted one closer because I do think the face was a little distant. Especially for a main profile photo the face should be the focal point.

Want to keep my body tho cuz it’s my best feature.
Cope. Work on your face, try to debloat a little more

Cope. Work on your face, try to debloat a little more
Wow that’s shocking. But that’s good news. I thought I was almost looking too lean facially like a crackhead / meth addict looks

I love cutting more and more it’s enjoyable

Wow that’s shocking. But that’s good news. I thought I was almost looking too lean facially like a crackhead / meth addict looks

I love cutting more and more it’s enjoyable
you need hollow cheeks so yeah. Cut more bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Matzz and liberiangrimreaper
I think it’s because your pictures are too professional and tryhard; You set your phone up w/ a tripod (possibly) and picked up your adorable dog with your shirt off while posing

It’s not fucking NT. What normal person takes photos with his dog while being half naked and 10 feet away from the camera smiling for no reason
I’m trying to show my muscles and cute dog wtf

I think it’s because your pictures are too professional and tryhard; You set your phone up w/ a tripod (possibly) and picked up your adorable dog with your shirt off while posing
I don’t think those are bad things tbh.

I’m trying to show my muscles and cute dog wtf
Yeah but women get that you’re trying to show off, you can post pictures that indirectly show those like being at the beach and another picture is being you with your dog

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Yeah but women get that you’re trying to show off, you can post pictures that indirectly show those like being at the beach and another picture is being you with your dog
I’m not sure. I think it’s best to look as hot as you can. Women can proly tell I’m face apping the pics too. But that doesn’t mean that if I didn’t face app I’d do better.

I don’t think those are bad things tbh.
They make you seem like you’re full of yourself, cocky, and tryhard, traits women don’t like in men.

Instead you should make your photos more ‘homemade’ if you know what i mean. Like you saw yourself in the mirror shirtless and you were like “let me take a quick selfie”

you need hollow cheeks so yeah. Cut more bro
Do you see me storing fat on my body at all? I was concerned I was gonna lose muscle if I cut any more. But I’m willing to. I find cutting easier than bulking.

Also is beard ok?

A hot girl told me the issue is that I need to cut my hair. That’s her biggest issue w the photo

I’m not sure. I think it’s best to look as hot as you can. Women can proly tell I’m face apping the pics too. But that doesn’t mean that if I didn’t face app I’d do better.
if ur just trynna smash then that works but otherwise don't use faceapp, they can fs tell. Also I agree with the others, the photos are way too tryhard

The hot girl I just sent photos to said that the pics r hot but the hair looks too long.

Do you see me storing fat on my body at all? I was concerned I was gonna lose muscle if I cut any more. But I’m willing to. I find cutting easier than bulking.

Also is beard ok?
No beard and try to achieve a hollow cheek look